14 Days Ayurveda & Culture Tour Srilanka
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-2||Negombo||Beach, Relaxation|
|Day 2-4||Sigriya||UNESCO World Heritage Site, Rock Fortress, Rock Paintings and Frescoes|
|Day 4-6||Kandy||Tooth Temple, Magnificent Hills, Tea Plantations, Kandy Lake, Traditional Dance Performances|
|Day 6-13||Ayurveda Beach Resorts||Ayurveda, Meditation, Rejuvenating Yoga Exercises|
|Day 13-14||Colombo||Architecutral Excursion, Mosques, Independence Square|
|Day 14||Negombo||Buzzing Bars, Al Fresco Dining|
Ayurveda, considered to be the first proper scientific medical system, was developed in India almost 5000 years ago. Ayurveda is still being practised in Sri Lanka after so many centuries, mainly due to the rich cultural heritage of the country and the abundant supply of raw materials from the dense forests and mighty mountain ranges. You will have the opportunity to undergo a unique blend of Ayurveda and other ancient medical systems from all over the world to mitigate all your worries and sufferings in this tour.
Begin your journey by first visiting Negombo, where you will be able to enjoy a relaxing evening at the Negombo beach, away from the hustle and bustle of the main city. Our next destination is SIgriya, an ideal location for tourists who are curious about ancient Sri Lanka. You will be able to witness intricate rock paintings and frescos at the UNESCO world heritage site which dates back to over 5,000 years. Pay a religious visit to the Temple of the Tooth in Kandy, a sacred place perfect for worship and devotion. It will calm you and soothe your mind. Don’t miss the majestic Kandy Lake, a man-made lake located at the heart of the city, adjacent to the temple. Finally, you will reach the Ayurveda beach resorts, the highlight of this tour. Here, you will spend 7 days, undergoing ancient medication and Ayurvedic techniques, along with yoga and meditation to relax your mind, and relief all stress. You will feel like completely rejuvenated at the end of the treatments. Next, visit Colombo, the capital of Sri Lanka, and one of the most diverse cities of the country where you can learn about the British, Dutch and their cultures. Finally, return to Negombo for a wonderful experience of Al Fresco Dining.
Experience a tour of Sri Lanka where you will not only get to know about their rich cultural heritage, but will also experience Ayurvedic treatments to cleanse both your mind as well as your body.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.