All Foreign Nationals must obtain tourist Visa to visit India.
You may now avail e-tourist visa enabled by Electronic Authorization upon your arrival, an act by the government of India.
You may book the tour services by depositing a small advance payment that will confirm the existence of our contract.
The rest of the payment can be made 15 days prior to the commencement of services. However, any booking made within 15 days of the start of services will be liable to make full payment on the day of booking.
In addition to above, during peak season (New Year, Indian festivals, etc.) bookings for special train and hotels, full payment shall be made at the time of booking.
Mode of Payment:
Following medium can be used by International tourists to make payment
- By Online Credit Card: American Express, Diners Club, Visa Card, Master Card
- By Online Debit Card : Master Card, Visa Card, Maestro Card
- By Offline Credit Card: American Express, Visa Card, Master Card, Diners Club
- Transfer to our Bank A/c by Bank or Telex.
- 3% charges are applicable on payment through credit or debit card over and above the total amount.
- All payments made must be clear of withholding tax and deduction.
- Any remittance bank charges are strictly borne by payer.
Policy for Cancellation
MemorableIndiaHolidaysmust be informed in writing for cancellation of services and the cancellation charges shall be effective from the date of receipt of letter by MemorableIndiaHolidays. Cancellation charges are as follows:
- 60 days before scheduled arrival - 10% of the tour cost.
- 59-30 days before scheduled arrival - 20% of the tour cost.
- 29-15 days before scheduled arrival - 25% of the tour cost.
- 14-08 days before scheduled arrival - 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 07 and less days before scheduled arrival: NO REFUND.
Please note -
1. A minimum 10% service charges shall be levied incase of cancellation of MemorableIndiaHolidaysservices after the booking.
2. If you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be done depending on the amount we recover from our hoteliers. MemorableIndiaHolidaysdoes not bear responsibility for unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals.
3. There is a separate cancellation policy related to special trains viz. Royal Rajasthan on Wheels, Golden Chariot, etc. that shall be advised when required.
4. No refund will be made on cancellation for:
- Peak Season bookings
- During Festival bookings.
- Bookings over Long Weekends.
The process of refund may take 2 - 4 weeks following the banking procedures. In case of refund made to the bank account or credit card account, the bank charges will be debited from the refundable amount.
Arrival / Departure Policy:
Check-in is between 1200-1500 Hours and Check-Out between 1000-1200 Hours. In case of your early arrival the accommodation is subject to availability and late check-out can be entertained subject to availability along with applicable extra payment.
Usage of Vehicle:
Please note that MemorableIndiaHolidaysservices do not include cost for additional usage of vehicle, therefore, kindly refrain from using vehicles apart from that mentioned in MemorableIndiaHolidaysservices.
Liabilities and limitations:
This is to inform you that in case of hike in price such as entrance fees to monuments, fuel, taxes, etc. by the government of India after tour finalization, the same would be charged to clients.
Airlines and Hotels reserve rights to amend their charges without prior notice, in occurrence of such scenarios after closure of negotiation with MemorableIndiaHolidays, such charges will reflect in final settlement of bills.
The lone contract exists between the clients and contractor of airlines, hotels, railways and transporters; MemorableIndiaHolidaysonly acts in the capacity of agent of these service providers. Our orders and receipts are issued under terms and conditions of these service providers.
Please note that MemorableIndiaHolidays’s itineraries are dedicated to brief you about probable schedule of the trip and they do not represent the actual tour. Certain factors like road condition, weather, etc. may prevail to modify the course of the tour. In such cases, we reserve the right to amend MemorableIndiaHolidaystour without any refund.
MemorableIndiaHolidaysshall not be responsible for any damaged caused due to natural hazards, technical problems, government acts and untoward civil activities.
In case of any loss of property, damages, injuries or loss of services sustained by clients due to negligence or default by other service providers, MemorableIndiaHolidaysshall not be responsible. Any amenities used by client at hotels and other places shall be done at their own risk.
MemorableIndiaHolidaysis not engaged in any insurance policy to cover the expenses caused by accidents or untoward incidents. Clients are thus requested to make their own arrangements of insurance in their home country.
MemorableIndiaHolidaysfurther reserve the rights to decline contract with undesirable person and all disagreements will be referred to the appointed arbitrator by us. The interpretation, validity and enforcements of terms and conditions are subject to the laws of India and all disputes shall be handled by India courts only.