10 Days Honeymoon Tour SriLanka
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1||Riverston||Riverstone Gap, Sembuwaththa Lake, Sera Ella Falls|
|Day 2||Dambulla||The Golden Temple, Golden Cave Temple, Jathika Namal Uyana|
|Day 3-5||Nuwara Eliya||World's End, Devon Falls, Hakgala Botanic Gardens|
|Day 6||Yala National Park||Buduruwagala, Safari|
|Day 7-8||Bentota||Bentota Beach, Sea Turtle Protection Association|
|Day 9-10||Colombo||Kelaniya Raja Maha Vihara, Viharamahadevi Park|
Sri Lanka is one of the most popular tourist destinations, and is an ideal place for planning a honeymoon due to its exquisite beauty, romantic hills, ancient structures and lush green meadows. Considering how difficult it is to find a glorious but less crowded destination suitable for honeymoon, Sri Lanka provides a magnificent honeymoon option for the newlywed couples. Thrill seekers and adventurous people, romantic couples as well as nature lovers all can enjoy a memorable experience in Sri Lanka.
Begin your journey by first visiting Riverston where you will enjoy a mountain adventure to the Riverstone Gap. This is a paradise for trekkers and thrill seekers. Pay a religious visit to the Golden Temple of Dmabulla, where the ancient Buddhist statues and mural paintings are of immense historical significance. The Devon Falls in Nuwara Eliya is a must visit. Enjoy a romantic evening at the Hakgala Botanic Gardens amidst exotic species of flora including orchids. Next visit Buduruwagala in Yala National Park, where you will be able to witness ancient intricate carvings and Buddha statues, and afterwards enjoy a nice safari. Leopards, elephants and several other species of animals roaming about in their natural habitat is a common sight. Enjoy a romantic evening at the wonderful calm and peaceful Bentota beach, and then pay a visit to the Sea Turtle Protection Association whereyou will be provided an enlightening experience about turtles and how this NGO is trying to protect them. Finally, visit Colombo, the capital of Sri Lanka, where you will be able to witness a unique blend of British and Dutch culture, and don’t miss the majestic Kelaniya Raja Maha Vihara, a Buddhist temple, whose history goes back to 500 BC.
Sri Lanka is considered to be a magnificent honeymoon destination, and this tour package has been specifically designed to ensure you and your partner have an experience of a lifetime.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.