13 Days Srilanka Nature & Wildlife Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-2||Horathapola||Local Culture, Relaxation, Beaches|
|Day 3-4||Wilpattu National Park||Forest, Safaris|
|Day 5||Puttalam||Lagoon, St. Anne’s Church, Mudhouse|
|Day 6-7||Kandy||Kandy Lake, Temple of the Tooth (Sri Dalada Maligawa)|
|Day 8-9||Hill Country||Tea plantations, hills, scenic beauty|
|Day 10-13||Galle||Japanese Peace Pagoda, Jungle beach|
Sri Lanka is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, owing to its picturesque landscapes, romantic beaches, and gushing waterfalls. Enjoy a wonderful tour of Sri Lanka, while learning about their rich culture and heritage.
Begin your journey by first visiting Horathapola in Sri Lanka, where you will be staying at the luxurious Horathapola estate, located close to the Colombo airport, for two days. The experience is extremely relaxing, and you will be able to witness numerous coconut, mango, pineapple and spice plantations, which is extremely soothing, especially for nature lovers. Needless to say, this stay is extremely peaceful due to the tranquil environment. From there, we will enjoy a safari at the Wilpattu National Park. This is an extremely educational experience, since you will be able to witness exotic species of flora and fauna in these jungles, including bears, water buffaloes, lizards, jackals, and over 30 species of birds including eagles. Besides, the diversity of the trees and the scenic beauty make for a wonderful experience. Our next destination is Puttalam, which has a unique blend of Tamil, Christian and Sinhala cultures. Religious Catholics will have a divine experience at the St. Anne’s Church. But this district is mostly famous for the Mudhosue, spanning over 60 km. It is a unique spot where you will be able to experience the culture and atmosphere of rural Sri Lanka. It provides a unique experience, if you are interested in local excursions and staying away from commercialism prevalent in most cities. Pay a religious visit to the Temple of the Tooth in Kandy, a sacred place perfect for worship and devotion. You will be able to learn a lot about the tea manufacturing process from the wonderful tea plantations in the Hill Country. Finally, don’t miss the celestial sunset at the Japanese Peach Pagoda in Galle.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.