14 Days Kerela & Srilanka Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-2||Cochin||Fort Kochi Harbor, St. Francis Church, Matancherry, Pardesi Synagogue|
|Day 3-4||Thekkady||Spice Plantations, Amazing BiodiversityPeriyar Wildlife Sanctuary, , Kalaripayattu,|
|Day 5-7||Backwaters||Backwater, Temple Visits, Houseboat|
|Day 8-10||Kandy||Kandy Lake, Temple of the Tooth (Sri DaladaMaligawa)|
|Day 11-13||Ancient Cities||Monuments, Buddhist statues, Temples|
|Day 14||Kotugoda||The Wallawwa, Local Culture, Relaxation|
Kerala and Sri Lanka are two of the most popular and diverse tourist spots in Asia, and their combined tour package is a dream come true for adventure seekers and nature lovers . In this trip, not only will you experience the serene backwaters of Kerala but also witness the wildlife and culture of Sri Lanka.
Begin your journey by first visiting Cochin, often referred to as the gateway to Kerala. Athirapally waterfalls, the largest waterfall in Kerala, is located near Cochin and provides a marvellous experience for nature lovers. Enjoy the Periyar wildlife sanctuaries located in Thekkady, where you can witness elephants, tigers and several other exotic species of flora and fauna in their natural habitat. Alleppey is most famous for its backwaters and water boats along with the picturesque landscapes, majestic lagoons and canals. Experience peace and calmness in the backwaters, and let the tranquil water of the seas and lakes coupled with the pleasant environment soothe your mind, while you enjoy your stay in a comfortable houseboat. These houseboats provide all modern facilities that one can usually get in a hotel such as cozy rooms, toilets, kitchen etc. You will be able to witness the rural, untouched and normally inaccessible parts of Kerala and the breath-taking view makes the trip a memorable one.Pay a religious visit to the Temple of the Tooth in Kandy, a sacred place perfect for worship and devotion. It will calm you and soothe your mind and help you get relief from all sorts of stress. Don’t miss the intricate Buddhist statues and carvings in the various temples located in ancient cities of Sri Lanka. The Golden Temple deserves special mention. Finally visit Kotugoda where you will stay at the luxurious Wallawwa hotel, located close to the airport. You will mainly relax during your stay here and also get acquainted with the local culture.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.