7 Days Rajasthan Tour with Camel Safari
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-2||Delhi||Red Fort, Humayuns Tomb, Jama Masjid, Qutab Minar, India Gate|
|Day 3-4||Jaipur||Amer Fort, City Palace, HawaMahal, Jantar Mantar|
|Day 5-6||Jodhpur||Mehrangarh Fort, Town of Mandore, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan Museum|
|Day 7||Jaisalmer||Havelis, Jaisalmer Fort, Camel Ride, Medieval Temples, Sandstone Houses|
Rajasthan symbolizes the royal palaces, massive havelis, sand dunes and rich culture, all in all a tourist’s paradise. The 7 days tour is especially aimed at taking you around vibrant Rajasthan along with a visit around the famous invigorating monuments in the capital city, Delhi. Explore and get intoxicated in the magnificence of these historic places. The generous and friendly hospitality at these places will make your tour even more exemplary.
Begin your day 1 with a visit to Qutub Minar, in Delhi, which is the tallest brick minaret in the world. Next take a walk in the ramparts of iconic Red Fort which is made of red sandstones, visit Humayun’s tomb which was the first Mughal architecture with a Persian touch, Jama Masjid that can accommodate 30,000 worshippers at a time, Rashtrapati Bhavan and 1920s triumphal arch India Gate. Enjoy a rickshaw ride through the energetic lanes of Chandi Chowk and indulge in delighted shopping. The beautiful Lotus temple and Birla Madir will charm you further. Do not forget to catch a glimpse of Raj Ghat, a Gandhi Memorial.
Then travel to magical and coruscating Rajasthan. Embark the visit with Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace) in Jaipur. This intricate architecture will leave you exhilarated. Savour the exquisite Amber Fort, Jal Mahal (Water Palace) and Seesh Mahal. Feel the triumph at Jantar Mantar, an astronomical observatory built by Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh in 1734. The astounding City Palace will take you by surprise with its intricate art and a huge collection of royal costumes and artefacts. A further journey to Jodhpur will add ecstasy to your trip with its 15th- century Mehrangarh fort that’s now a museum displaying elaborate royal palanquins. This city has an iconic shade of blue painted everywhere.
Finally move to the most stimulating sand dunes in Jaisalmer. Visit splendid Jaisalmer fort, the majestic Salim Singh ki haveli, the Thar Heritage museum and Bada bagh. In the evening, get a great experience of an CAMEL ride in the coolness of sand dunes, a captivating view and an attractive wonder of nature. Fly back home safely with unforgettable memories of exciting days spent in a royal genre.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.