15 Days North India with Nepal Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-2||Delhi||Red Fort, Humayuns Tomb, Jama Masjid, Qutab Minar, India Gate|
|Day 3-4||Jaipur||Amber Fort, City Palace, The Palace of Winds, Jantar Mantar|
|Day 5||Agra||Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri, Akbar Mausoleum or Sikandra Fort, Tonga Ride|
|Day 6||Jhansi||Jhansi Fort, Rani Mahal, Pariccha Dam|
|Day 7||Khajuraho||UNESCO World Heritage Site, Temples, Sound and Light Show|
|Day 8||Varanasi||Boat Rides on The Ganges, Ganga Aarti, Spirituality, Sarnath|
|Day 9||Kathmandu||Buddhist Temples, Kathmandu Valley, 7 World Hertiage Sites, Amazing Architecture|
|Day 10-11||Chitwan||Chitwan National Park|
|Day 12-13||Pokhara||Beautiful Snowcapped Mountains, Refreshing Himalayan Breeze, Friendly Pokhralis|
|Day 14-15||Kathmandu||Buddhist Temples, Kathmandu Valley, 7 World Hertiage Sites, Amazing Architecture|
Welcome to a 15 Days North India tour clubbed with main attractions in Nepal. During this tour you can enjoy sightseeing in major cities of North India like Delhi, Jaipur and Agra along with Kathmandu in Nepal and indulge in shopping at local bazaars (markets).
The beginning of this spectacular journey commences from a great metro city in India, Delhi, where the strong historical built of monuments captures the complete attention of its visitors. Have a go around mighty Red Fort that was made a part of India’s Freedom jubilation. Admire chivalrous India Gate, 17th-century vast mughal style mosque Jama Masjid, 5-storey victory tower Qutub Minar and a temple with flower like design Lotus Temple. Indulge in shopping spree at several lanes in Chandni Chowk before moving to splendid Amer fort in Jaipur. The beautiful and ecstatic City Palace is a must see when in Jaipur.
Then travel to Agra for a glimpse of one of the seven wonders of world Taj Mahal, an immaculate white structure with intricate work on walls is a treat to beholders eyes. Move on to get indigenous euphoria at the enigmatic carvings and stunning sculptures at Khajuraho, another UNESCO World Heritage site. Conclude North India tour at Varanasi with spectacular Ganga Aarti before proceeding to Nepal.
Arrive at Kathmandu, the gateway to the rest of Nepal. The amazing city holds astounding destinations to please tourists. Well known for its Buddhist temples, find yourself relaxing in its premises. Then journey to Chitwan to witness wide variety of species at its National Park and enjoy to Elephant safari. Pokhara will next bestow the bliss of Himalayas, offering you a serene and tranquil ambience with marvelous scenic beauty. You can go back into your childhood years by playing nonchalantly on snowcapped mountains.
With playful at heart, relaxed at body and fresh at mind, carry unforgettable memories back to your hometown.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.