16 Days Royal Rajasthan, TajMahal & Ganges Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-2||Delhi||Red Fort, Humayuns Tomb, Jama Masjid, Qutab Minar, India Gate|
|Day 3-4||Mandawa||Hanuman Prasad Goenka, Murmuria Jhunjunwala and Gulab Rai Ladia Haveli|
|Day 5-6||Bikaner||Jain Temples, Rat Temple, Junagarh Fort, Camel Breeding Farm|
|Day 7||Jodhpur||Mehrangarh Fort, Town of Mandore, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan Museum|
|Day 8||Ranakpur||Chaturmukha Jain Temple, Surya Narayan Temple, Ranakpur Dam|
|Day 9-10||Udaipur||Boat Ride on Scenic Lake Pichola, City Palace, Aravalli Hills|
|Day 11-12||Jaipur||Amber Fort, City Palace, The Palace of Winds, Jantar Mantar|
|Day 13-14||Agra||Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri, Akbar Mausoleum or Sikandra Fort, Tonga Ride|
|Day 15||Khajuraho||UNESCO World Heritage Site, Temples, Sound and Light Show|
|Day 16||Varanasi||Boat Rides on The Ganges, Ganga Aarti, Spirituality, Sarnath|
This 16 days North India itinerary will fascinate you in its diverse rich traditions, cultural heritages, thousands of languages spoken and unique civilization. The vast array of activities such as relaxed river bank vacations, thrilling hill trekking, heritage expedition and many more will leave you spellbound. This well crafted itinerary of North India tour will become a part of your unforgettable memories.
A delight will spring to life from the very moment you step out in historical heritage and a grand metro city, Delhi, for sightseeing various monuments such as chivalrous India Gate, huge historical built of Red Fort, peaceful Lotus Temple that is surrounded by serene lakes and architectural crown Qutub minar and to shop local unique artifacts till your heart contents from the several lanes of Chandni chowk.
Move to Royal Rajasthan to experience vivid colors of tradition and culture clubbed with generous hospitality like never before. The majestic Amer fort and astounding Lake Palace, Hawa Mahal Palace & City Palace, carved with top niche hypnotizes its travelers leaving their eyes transfixed with amazement on intricate work.
One of the wonders of the world, Taj Mahal in Agra, built of marbels will sweep you in its appeasing white marvel. Its perfect location on the bank of river Yamuna adds shimmering beauty to the monument that shines under moonlit night thereby beautifying anyone in its proximity. One can sit and admire its persistent beauty for long hours.
You may then seek indigenous euphoria at the enigmatic carvings and stunning sculptures at Khajuraho, another UNESCO World Heritage site. Finally arriving in impressive Varanasi, one of the most visited holy cities in India. The splendid river Ganga is the precious jewel flowing through this city. Feel completely rejuvenated and relaxed by its tranquility. The Ganga Aarti is a must see event in the evening, that spreads golden shimmering glow of lamps in the entire area while enchanting the spectators by its stride. The sight will descend upon you like divine aura engulfing you slowly in its folds to soothe all your nerves.
Fly back home with a bounty collection of fond memories and extraordinary experience derived from a memorable holiday trip to North India.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.