9 Days Picturesque Himachal Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-2||Delhi-Shimla||Kufri, Ridge Maidan, Mall Road, Christ Church|
|Day 3||Manali||Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vashisht|
|Day 4||Rohtang Pass||Rohtang Pass|
|Day 5||Chamunda- Dharamshala||Cafes, Bhagsunag Falls, Dal Lake, Namgyal Monastery|
|Day 6-7||Dalhousie-Khajjiar||Rangmahal, Temples, Bhuri Singh Museum, St. Andrew’s Church, Kalatop Khajjiar Sanctuary|
|Day 8||Chandigarh||Rock Garden, Sukhna Lake, Sector17|
When mountains call you should not resist. Therefore, do not resist this heavenly vacation spanning over 9 days covering the best of Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh. Snow capped mountains, relentlessly flowing rivers and rivulets, Tibetan settlements, hippie trails, simplistic wooden architecture and delicious food, all define the beauty called Himachal Pradesh.
Starting the journey from Delhi to Shimla, observe how the flat roads turn into labyrinthine ways leading up to your destination. Feel welcomed by the cold breeze in the mountains. Manali described in a single word would be heaven. Stop at a village called Katrain on the way to Manali and immerse in the beauty of orchards or buy some juiciest apples and persimmon fruits. Discover the hippie trails in Old Manali and indulge in some locally found Trout Fish.
Rohtang Pass, connecting the Kullu valley with Lahaul and Spiti Valley is mesmerizing in numerous ways. This pass is also of critical significance for army operations. From Manali, the journey onward will take you to the abode of His Holiness the Dalai Lama in Dharamsala. You can visit Mc. Leodganj which is also among the hippy trails of India. Bustling with lively quaint cafes inspired by the Rasta movement, these places are a center of reggae music and lip-smacking Continental and Tibetan cuisine.
Make way for Dalhousie as you finish exploring Dharamsala. A quaint little town surrounded by mountains, Dalhousie was a summer retreat for the British. You can find many specimens of colonial architecture here. Visit the heavenly dwelling of Khajjiar which is at a proximal distance from Dalhousie and is also known as Mini Switzerland. The last leg of this trip leads you to the perfect city of Chandigarh designed by a French-Swiss Architect Le Corbusier. Indulge in some shopping at the Sector 17 Market and do not forget to buy the colorful Phulkari dupatta or dress material.
This voyage to Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh is definitely going to leave memories etched in your heart forever. The beautiful blend of scenic destinations with numerous attractions is what you need to escape the monotony of life. With all round support from our travel experts and a personalized touch to your travel plans, this trip is a reward that you must give yourself.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.