14 Days Ladakh with himachal Nature Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1||Delhi||Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Chandni Chowk, India Gate, Parliament, Rashtrapati Bhawan|
|Day 2-3||Leh||Thiksey Monastery, Hemis Monastery, Shey Palace|
|Day 4||Leh-Spituk-Alchi-Uleytokpo||Spituk Monastery, Alchi Monastery,Likir|
|Day 5||Uleytokpo-Lamayuru-Leh||Lamayuru Monastery|
|Day 6-7||Leh- Chumathang-Tsomoriri||Hot Sulphur springs, Sumdah Village, Tsomoriri Lake, Korzok Village and Monastery|
|Day 8||Tsomoriri-Sarchu||Tanglang La Pass, Pang, La Chungla Pass|
|Day 9-10||Manali||Hadimba Temple, Pagoda Temple, Manu Temple, Market, Old Manali, Vashishth|
|Day 11||Dharamsala||Tsug Lhakhang, Mc Leodganj|
|Day 12||Amritsar||Golden Temple|
Escaping city life hasn’t been prettier than this 14-day long voyage across the mystical mountains of Ladakh, eclectic Buddhist architecture, the beauty of Himachal Pradesh and spirituality of Amritsar. This trip is a perfect option for rejuvenation combining travel, wanderlust, adventure, and spirituality.
Starting with the capital city, get captivated by the dynamic ambiance of Jama Masjid, the largest mosque in India or enjoy getting lost in the serpentine alleys of Chandni Chowk. From the hustling city life get teleported to a paradise called Leh. Amidst the arid mountains and flat valleys find beauty and spirituality in the intricate monasteries of Leh such as Thiksey and Hemis Monasteries, and the grandiose Shey Palace. Exploring Ladakh continues with voyaging across the picturesque Spituk, Alchi, and Uleytokpo.
Relax in the scenic Chumathang by taking a dip in the hot sulphur springs or visit the pristine Tsomoriri Lake in the Rupshu Valley. Observe the rural lives of locals in the villages of Sumdah and Korzok and explore the numerous passes in the region. The rendezvous with mountains doesn’t come to an end as you shall be traversing to Manali from Leh.
With a change in the ambient environment from dry mountains to lush green landscapes, Manali has a lot to offer with its picture perfect beauty, delectable local cuisine, and hippie trails. Dharamsala is the holy abode of His Holiness Dalai Lama and has an eclectic mix of travelers from around the world. Last but not the least, the enigma of the Golden Temple will fill you with spirituality, compassion, and tranquility.
This trip has all the assortments required to make it an experience of a lifetime. With constant support from our travel experts and customized travel plans to suit your requirement this trip is an answer to your wayfaring dreams.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.