7 Days Houseboat & Backwaters Kerela Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-2||Cochin||Fort Kochi Harbor, St. Francis Church, Matancherry, Pardesi Synagogue|
|Day 3-4||Munnar||Tea Plantations, Trekking, Matupetty Dam, Kannan Devan Tea Museum|
|Day 5||Thekkady||Amazing Biodiversity, Spice Plantations, Kalaripayattu, Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary|
|Day 6||Alleppey||Backwater, Relaxation, Local Culture, Temple Visits, Houseboat|
|Day 7||Kumarakom||Plantations, Nature Trails, Jungle Walks, Trekking, Treehouses
Kerala is one of the most popular states in India, with respect to the number of tourists visiting the state each year. The rugged mountain ranges, the rich biodiversity and the lush green forests, endowed with natural beauty are responsible for this immense popularity. However, the main attraction of Kerala is its backwaters and lagoons, with the tranquil water and serene mountains and plains surrounding the water bodies.
Begin your journey by first visiting Cochin, often referred to as the gateway to Kerala. Athirapally waterfalls, the largest waterfall in Kerala, is located near Cochin and provides a marvellous experience for nature lovers. Next, move to Munnar, where you will witness the majestic Matupetty Dam, considered to be a must visit in this city. The Kundala Dam Lake is located nearby and is the perfect spot for boating.
The Lakkam waterfalls is one of the most famous waterfalls in Kerala and is definitely worth a visit especially if you are an aesthete. Alleppey is most famous for its backwaters and water boats along with the picturesque landscapes, majestic lagoons and canals.
Experience peace and calmness in the backwaters, and let the tranquil water of the seas and lakes coupled with the pleasant environment soothe your mind, while you enjoy your stay in a comfortable houseboat. These houseboats provide all modern facilities that one can usually get in a hotel such as cozy rooms, toilets, kitchen etc. You will be able to witness the rural, untouched and normally inaccessible parts of Kerala and the breathtaking view makes the trip a memorable one. Last but not the least, visit the bird sanctuary in Kumarakom. The walk through the forest of canopy trees with the birds chirping in the background makes for a pleasant experience. And of course, the backwaters are a treat to watch, along with the grandiosity of the Aruvikkuzhi waterfalls, one of the most visited places in the city.Enjoy the experience of a lifetime in this tour, where you get to witness the romantic backwaters of Kerala in all its glory,
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.