13 Days Beaches & Jungles Kerela Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-2||Cochin||Fort Kochi Harbor, St. Francis Church, Matancherry, Pardesi Synagogue|
|Day 3-4||Wagamon||Pine Hill, Kurisumala, Kurisumala Ashram, Vagamon meadows|
|Day 5||Cherai Beach||Pallipuram Fort, Munambam Break Water Point & Beach, Munambam Fishing Harbor, Sahodhara Bhavan, Varaha Temple|
|Day 6-7||Kadapuram||Kauthuka Park, Triprayar Sri Rama Temple, Koodalmanikyam Temple, Peruvanam Mahadeva Temple|
|Day 8-9||Wayanad||Plantations, Nature Trails, Jungle Walks, Trekking, Treehouses|
|Day 10||Bekeal||Bekal Beach, Kappil Beach, Valiyaparamba Backwaters, Chandragiri Fort, Nityanandashram Caves|
|Day 11||Kapad||Kappad beach, Korapuzha River|
|Day 12||Calicut, Mumbai||Kallayi river, Mananchira Square, Gateway of India, Dhobi Ghat, Crawford Market, Marine Drive or Queen’s Necklace,|
Kerala is considered to be one of the most beautiful states in India, endowed with rich natural beauty and cultural diversity that one can never find in any other place in this country. The beaches and lush green forests of Kerala are the main attraction spots of Kerala and once you witness their beauty, you can realise why.
Begin your journey by first visiting Fort Kochi Beach in Cochin, considered to be one of the best beaches of Kerala. One of the main distinguishing features of Cochin, the giant Chinese fishing nets can be observed here. Walking on the beach at sunset makes for a pleasant experience. You might even witness a couple of dolphins in the sea if you are fortunate enough.
Walk through the pine hills of Wagamon decorated in myriad hues of green and the mellow meadows to calm and soothe your mind. After spending some quality time with lush green vegetation of Wagamon, visit Cherai Beach, famous for its backwaters.This is the perfect spot for those tourists who are tired of the commercial tourism in most Indian cities.
Enjoy the charm and beauty of the backwaters and lagoons, and don’t miss the grandiosity of the sunset at the Cherai beach. Experience calmness and peace at the SnehatheeramBeach, located in Thissur which is near Kadapuram. The beach is well maintained and enjoys a equable climate throughout the year.
Enjoy the evenings at the quaint and peaceful beach in Kapad, which is of immense historical significance since the great explorer,Vasco Da Gama landed here first in India in 1498.Last but not the least, you will visit Calicut, the spice capital and Mumbai, thecommercial capital of India. Visiting the Indian Gateway in Mumbai is a must.
Enjoy a calm and soothing, yet fun packed and adventurous tour of the beaches and wildlife in Kerala, specifically tailored to meet your needs.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.