14 Days Kerela Wildlife Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-2||Thiruvananthapuram||Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple, Poovar Island, Pazhavangadi Ganapathy Temple, Kovalam Beach, Thiruvananthapuram Zoo, Padmanabhapuram Palace|
|Day 3-4||Periyar||Amazing Biodiversity, Spice Plantations, Kalaripayattu, Periyar National Park, Periyar Lake, Periyar Tiger Reserve, Mudra Cultural Centre, Periyar wildlife sanctuary|
|Day 5||Alleppey||Backwater, Relaxation, Local Culture, Temple Visits, Houseboat|
|Day 6-7||Cochin||Fort Kochi Harbor, St. Francis Church, Matancherry, Pardesi Synagogue|
|Day 8||Ooty||Nilgiri Mountain Railway, Botanical Gardens, Pykara Lake, Upper Bhavani Lake, Doddabetta Peak|
|Day 9-10||Bandipur||Bandipur National Park and Tiger Reserve, Biligirirangan Hills, Biligiri Rangaswamy Temple|
|Day 11-12||Mysore||Maharajahas Palace, Chamundi Hills, Vrindavan gardens, Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary|
|Day 13||Bangalore||The Bull Temple, Bangalore Palace, Vishwesharaiya Museum|
Kerala is one of the most diverse states in India with respect to terrains, ranging from tropical beaches to rainforests and rugged mountains. This has given rise to a rich biodiversity in the state, making it one of the best tourist spots for adventure seekers as well as nature lovers. The lush green forests of Kerala house exotic and rare species of flora and fauna, which are guaranteed to overwhelm you.
Begin your journey by first visiting Thiruvananthapuram, famous for its backwater and wildlife sanctuaries. With over 75 species of birds and animals, the Thiruvananthapuram zoo is one of the most well planned zoos, offering an unparalleled experience of the wildlife.
Enjoy the wildlife sanctuaries of Periyar, where you can witness elephants, tigers and other species of animals and birds roaming about in their natural habitat without any shackles holding them back. Experience peace and calmness in the backwaters of Alleppey, and let the tranquil water of the seas and lakes coupled with the serene environment soothe your mind. The sight of elephants coming down from the forests to drink water or being bathed by the mahouts is quite common in Alleppey.
Next destination is the Sanctuary Avalanche, a wildlife sanctuary in Ooty, housing a vast variety of rare flora and fauna. This is the perfect spot for thrill-seeking tourists; not only can one witness orchids, rhododendrons and several species of fauna, but trekking and trout fishing facilities are also available. Enjoy a fun packed safari in the Bandipur tiger reserve and then be prepared to get spellbound by the Ranganathittu bird sanctuary in Mysore, housing over 30 species of rare birds. Finally, reach Bangalore and have a thrilling experience at the Wonderla Amusement Park.
Enjoy this exciting tour of the Kerala wildlife which has been carefully designed to make sure that you receive the best wildlife experience of your lifetime.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.