15 Days Ayurveda, Beaches & Hill Stations Kerela Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1||Trivandrum||Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple, PoovarIsland, PazhavangadiGanapathy Temple|
|Day 2||Thottapally||AmbalappuzhaSree Krishna Temple, Beach, St Mary’s Church|
|Day 3||Alleppey, Kumarakom||Amazing Biodiversity, Spice Plantations, Kalaripayattu, Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary|
|Day 4||Periyar||Amazing Biodiversity, Spice Plantations, Kalaripayattu, Periyar National Park, Periyar Lake, Periyar Tiger Reserve, Mudra Cultural Centre, Periyar wildlife sanctuary|
|Day 5||Munnar||Tea Plantations, Trekking, Matupetty Dam, Kannan Devan Tea Museum|
|Day 6||Cochin||Fort Kochi Harbor, St. Francis Church, Matancherry, Pardesi Synagogue|
|Day 7-14||Kovalam Beach||Lighthouse Beach, Hawa Beach, Kovalam beach, Neyyar Dam|
|Day 15||Trivandrum||Kovalam Beach, Thiruvananthapuram Zoo, Padmanabhapuram Palace|
Ayurveda originated in India almost 3000 years ago and is considered to be one of the first scientific medical systems in the world. Ayurveda is a unique blend of philosophy and medical science and that is why, even today in the modern era, Ayurveda is still practised and Kerala is at the forefront of all Indian states who practise this ancient science of life.Ayurveda has been an integral part of Kerala from several generations and the equatorial climate of the state coupled with dense forests, mountains and mighty rivers and seas are a great source of natural ingredients needed in Ayurveda.
Begin your journey by first visiting Trivandrum, where you will receive Ayurvedic massages at official treatment centres of Kerala and then pay a religious visit to the Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple. Next, we move to Thottapally where you will stay in a houseboat sailing towards Alleppey, enjoying the charm and the beauty of the picturesque landscapes, serene backwaters and lagoons surrounded by rugged mountain ranges. Experience peace and tranquillity in Kaumarokaom, where you will be offered therapies at popular centres such as the Taj Ayurveda Centre.
Enjoy a breath-taking experience at the bird sanctuary with over 70 species of birds. Take delight in the tea gardens of Munnar, which almost gives the impression of a lush green carpet on the mountain ranges.
Next, move to Cochin, one of the most culturally diverse cities of India, where you will witness the Paradesi synagogue, the oldest synagogue in Kerala. Finally, we will move to Kovalam, often regarded as the tourist’s paradise. You will spend 7 days here, and will be treated with several Ayurvedic massages and therapies from renowned centres to calm and soothe your mind and body.
You will find yourself relieved of all stress related problems and your body and mind will be in harmony.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.