14 Days Temples & Beaches Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-3||Chennai||Marina beach, Fort St. George, Sri Parthasarathy Temple, Kapaleeshwar Temple|
|Day 4||Madurai||Meenakshi Temple, Gandhi Museum, Vandiyur Kanmoy Tourist Complex|
|Day 5||Periyar||Amazing Biodiversity, Spice Plantations, Kalaripayattu, Periyar National Park, Periyar Lake, Periyar Tiger Reserve, Mudra Cultural Centre, Periyar wildlife sanctuary|
|Day 6-7||Trivandrum||Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple, PoovarIsland, PazhavangadiGanapathy Temple, Kovalam Beach, Thiruvananthapuram Zoo, Padmanabhapuram Palace|
|Day 8-9||Cochin||Fort Kochi Harbor, Matancherry, Pardesi Synagogue, St. Francis Church|
|Day 10-11||Bangalore||The Bull Temple, Bangalore Palace, Vishwesharaiya Museum|
|Day 11-13||Mysore||Chamundi Hills, Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary, Vrindavan gardens|
|Day 14||Chennai||Vellankani Shrine, Thousand Lights Mosque, Covelong Beach, Arignar Anna Zoological Park|
Kerala is often referred to as the “Gods On Country”; its picturesque landscapes, rugged mountains and architectural wonders have earned the state this sobriquet. Kerala is blessed with moutains, backwaters, lagoons, forests, all of which have contributed to its popularity as atourist spot.
Begin your journey by first visiting the capital of Tamil Nadu, Chennai. You will witness several buildings and landmarks of historical significance, beaches and important centres of culture and art. Enjoy the experience of a lifetime at the Madras Crocodile Bank, where you can observe numerous crocodiles roaming about. You will gain a lot of information and knowledge about crocodiles and is a must visit if your kids are travelling as well. Have a divine and overwhelming experience at the temples of Madurai.
Enjoy the wildlife sanctuaries of Periyar, where you can witness elephants, tigers and other species of animals and birds roaming about in their natural habitat without any shackles holding them back.
Next visit Trivandrum, famous for its backwater and wildlife sanctuaries. With over 75 species of birds and animals, the Thiruvananthapuram zoo is one of the most well planned zoos, offering an unparalleled experience of the wildlife.
Next destination is Cochin, often referred to as the “Queen of the Arabian Sea”. Witness the majestic beauty of the Paradesi synagogue in Cochin, the oldest synagogue in the city. Several rare antique objects can be seen here along with majestic dazzling chandeliers which contribute to the place’s grandeur.Enjoy the lush green vegetation and the largest variety of tropical trees in India at Lal Bagh, a famous botanic garden in Bangalore. Finally, visit the Ranganathittu bird sanctuary near Mysore, housing over 30 species of rare birds.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.