10 Days Backwaters & Hills Kerela Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-2||Cochin||Fort Kochi Harbor, St. Francis Church, Matancherry, Pardesi Synagogue|
|Day 3||Alleppey||Backwater, Relaxation, Local Culture, Temple Visits, Houseboat|
|Day 4||Periyar||Amazing Biodiversity, Spice Plantations, Kalaripayattu, Periyar National Park, Periyar Lake, Periyar Tiger Reserve, Mudra Cultural Centre, Periyar wildlife sanctuary|
|Day 5-6||Munnar||Tea Plantations, Trekking, Matupetty Dam, Kannan Devan Tea Museum|
|Day 7||Athirapally||Athirapally Falls, Chalakudy River, Charpa Falls|
|Day 8-9||Guruvayoor||Guruvayur Temple, Elephant Camp Sanctuary, Mammiyur Mahadeva Kshetram, Venkitachalapathy Temple|
|Day 10||Cochin||Fort Kochi Harbor, St. Francis Church, Matancherry, Pardesi Synagogue|
Kerala is one of the most diverse states of India –you get to witness the grandiosity of mountains and hills as well as rivers and backwaters in one location. Very few places provide such a unique opportunity where you can enjoy both the mesmerising backwaters and hills together. If you are a nature lover and are looking forward to having an experience of a lifetime, visiting Kerala is a must.
Begin your journey by first visiting Cochin, often referred to as the “Queen of the Arabian Sea”. You can have a wonderful experience at the Fort Kochi beach and Cherai beach, away from the hustle and bustle of the main city. Enjoy a wonderful houseboat trip, and witness the picturesque landscapes and majestic canals all around.
Alleppey is most famous for its backwaters and water boats along with the picturesque landscapes, majestic lagoons and canals. You can even enjoy a nice calm trip in the houseboat, which coupled with the nice weather and serene environment makes for an excellent experience.
Next, move to Munnar, where you will witness the majestic Matupetty Dam, considered to be a must visit in this city. Don’t miss the spectacular view of the tea gardens of Munnar, which almost gives the impression of a lush green carpet on the mountain ranges. It is not only a treat to nature lovers, but also makes one feel relaxed and fresh.
Finally, visit the Athirapally Falls, the largest waterfall in Kerala, aptly named the “Niagara of India” due to its scenic beauty, which attracts thousands of tourists every year from all over the world.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.