13 days Hidden Treasures Of Central India
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1||Mumbai||Marine Drive or Queen’s Necklace, Gateway of India, Dhobi Ghat, Crawford Market|
|Day 2||Aurangabad||Bibi Ka Maqbara, Caves|
|Day 4||Dhar||The Jahaz Mahal|
|Day 5||Mandu||Swing Palace|
|Day 6||Indore||Lal Bagh Palace, Church|
|Day 7||Ujjain||Jyoitirlinga,Ram Ghat|
|Day 8||Sanchi||Stupas, Monasteries, Temples|
|Day 10||Jhansi||Jhansi fort, Rani Mahal|
|Day 11||Orchha||River Betwa, Ancient Forts, Temples|
|Day 12||Gwalior||Palace of Raja Bir Singh Deo, Gwalior Fort|
|Day 13||Delhi||Palace of Raja Bir Singh Deo, Gwalior Fort|
The central part of India has quite a few hidden invigorating tourist destinations. There are many beautiful temples, rich historical heritages, pilgrimages, splendid forts and amazing palaces, and some national parks located in this area. This carefully crafted itinerary of 13 days tour to central India is promised to take you to all these marvels where you get an insight of rich culture, vivid artworks and also enjoy the generous hospitality of people.
Embark your marvelous journey by arriving in Mumbai also nicknamed as city of dreams. After relaxing, set out to Gateway of India to catch a glimpse of astonishing waterfront triumphal arch. You can then visit spectacular Haji Ali Dargah and enjoy the live energetic music performed there. Thereafter travel to Aurangabad to see mesmerizing architectural excellence at Bibi ka Maqbara that looks like a replica of world famous Taj Mahal. The enchanting caves of Ajanta and Ellora here will leave you spell bound with its epitome of architectural design, breathtaking sculptures and finest paintings. Proceed to Sanchi via Indore and Mandu while glancing at pristine Swing Palace and Lal Bagh Palace. The intricate artwork and magnificient carvings along with charismatic beauty of palaces instantly grab and hold the attention of onlookers.
The next day travel to Bhopal to experience thrilling wild life safari at Van Vihar National Park. Then take a halt at Jhansi to admire the majestic Jhansi Fort and astounding Rani Mahal. The awe inspiring Rani Mahal was the abode of great warrior Rani Laxmibai Bai whose praises are still sung with great admiration. From there you will go to Orchha, a beautifully located ravine whose beguiling beauty will captivate your attention while stunning Fort and Palace perched on hills will delight you with fine art and majestic panoramic view. Thereafter travel to Delhi to witness exceptional sturdy Red Fort, iconic and tallest minaret Qutub Minar and immensely alluring Lotus Temple.
After exploring the resplendent treasures of Central India, catch your flight from Delhi to fly back home with unforgettable memories of outstanding tour and with a promise to return to explore the rest of India.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.