24 Days Rajasthan & Kerela Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-2||Delhi||Red Fort, Humayuns Tomb, Jama Masjid, Qutab Minar, India Gate|
|Day 3-4||Agra||Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Sikandra Fort, Tonga Ride, Fatehpur Sikri,|
|Day 5||Jaipur||Amber Fort, City Palace, The Palace of Winds, Jantar Mantar|
|Day 6||Pushkar||Lakes and Shrine of lord Brahma|
|Day 7||Jodhpur||Mehrangarh Fort, Town of Mandore, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan Museum|
|Day 8||Ranakpur||Jain Temples|
|Day 9-10||Udaipur||Boat Ride on Scenic Lake Pichola, City Palace, Aravalli Hills|
|Day 11-12||Mumbai||Gateway of India, Marine Drive or Queen’s Necklace, Dhobi Ghat, Crawford Market|
|Day 13||Kochi||Fort Kochi Harbor, St. Francis Church, Matancherry, Pardesi Synagogue|
|Day 14||Munnar||Matupetty Dam, Tea Plantations, Soft Trekking, Kannan Devan Tea Museum|
|Day 15||Periyar||National Park|
|Day 16-17||Kumarakom||Venbanad lake, Houseboats|
|Day 18-19||Alleppey||Backwater, Relaxation, Local Culture, Temple Visits, Houseboat|
|Day 20-24||Kovalam||Kovalam Beach, Vellayani lake, lighthouse|
A perfect blend of royal and princely experience in Rajasthan, with the most serene and tranquil backwaters in Kerala awaits you on a 24 days perfect holiday tour. Enjoy the majestic forts, palaces, wildlife sanctuary, trekking on hill tops, and houseboat stay in the backwaters, beautiful beaches, temples, churches, and shrine, all in just a single trip to North and South India.
Begin the wonderful journey of enjoyment and relaxation by arriving in the aristocrat capital city, Delhi. Delhi has many amazing tourist sites; you can visit the most beautiful Lotus Temple in the shape of lotus flower, iconic Red Fort, grandeur India gate, 17th century Mughal style mosque Jama Masjid and the temple exhibiting Indian arts Akhasrdham. Then travel to Agra to admire the magnificent ivory-white marble mausoleum Taj Mahal and gigantic Agra fort. To continue the visit of inspiring forts, move to Jaipur for to explore the majestic Amber fort, Jaigarh fort, the most attractive and impressive City Palace and Hawa Mahal. At a short distance from there, lays Pushkar lake in its pristine form, breathe in the most of it before proceeding to Jodhpur for a marvelous treat to eyes at a huge royal collection of past in Mehrangarh fort. Also visit Umaid Bhavan museum to enrich your experience further.
The Jain Temples at Ranakpur will leave you spellbind with its intricate fine arts and interesting stories associated with each temple from the era when Gods manifested on this planet. Udaipur offers the best of palaces City Palace to its visitors. Its location at hill top provides the most astounding panoramic view of the city. With completely immersed in the wonders of Rajasthan, travel to Kerala.
Explore Kochi followed by Munnar, Periyar, Kumarakom, Alleppey, and Kovalam. These locations have abundant beaches and backwaters to make your holidays rejuvenating and fabulous. Indulge in the exotic Kerala ayurvedic massages while enjoying the sparkling view of unperturbed backwaters surrounded by divine nature in its bounty. Take delightful glances at Fort Kochi harbour and feel the silence in St. Francis Church. Soft trekking at Tea plantation in Munnar will excite you like never before. Kovalam beach and lighthouse will reveal the unimaginable fascinating view to stay upon you forever.
With a ‘beyond the words’ experience, refreshed, relaxed and elated, return to your hometown with awe-inspiring memories.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.