10 Days Gulmarg Skiing Tour with TajMahal
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-2||Delhi||Red Fort, Humayuns Tomb, Jama Masjid, Qutab Minar, India Gate|
|Day 3-4||Agra||Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri, Akbar Mausoleum or Sikandra Fort, Tonga Ride|
|Day 5-10||Gulmarg||Gulmarg Garden, Shalimar Garden, Dal lake|
If you are looking for a perfect itinerary that lets you discover adventurous Skiing along with invigorating heritage rich sites in North India, here is the tour plan for 10 days to take you around the grand edifices in Delhi and Agra and then transport you to Gulmarg in Srinagar to indulge in thrilling adventure sports.
Embark your thrilling journey from the metro city Delhi, a historical place that houses many great monuments of past revealing the glory of bygone era. Begin with magnificent Red Fort, walk around the fabulous museum within. Then proceed to huge 17th century Jama Masjid followed by artistically resplendent Humayun’s Tomb in the vicinity, tallest stone minaret Qutub Minar and modern & beautiful Akshardham temple. Thereafter travel to Agra to catch a glimpse of one of the seven wonders of world ‘Taj Mahal’, built by Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial for his wife Mumtaz Mahal. The stunning white beauty stands on the raised marble platform on the bank of River Yamuna, providing magnetic explicit view to the travelers. After admiring its intricate work to the fullest, visit Agra Fort near the gardens of Taj Mahal. The powerful fortress of red sandstone is an example of spectacular mughal architect. You can also visit gorgeous Ram Bagh and Mehtab Bagh.
Subsequently fly to Srinagar, a paradise of scenic beauty in great Himalayan ranges. Upon arrival, head towards Gulmarg, a world famous skiing site for adventure lovers. Enjoy an exciting and memorable skiing adventure amidst picturesque hills and mountains. Do not forget to take a houseboat ride at transcendent Dal Lake, visit the most striking, amazingly maintained with varieties of highest quality appeasing flowers and plants, Shalimar and Nishant Bagh that have been attracting tourists across the world from ages. Go back to thrilling skiing for the rest of the days in enchanting beauty offered by majestic snow clad mountains, natural waterfalls and breathtaking landscape.
After experiencing the thrill of skiing and collecting the vivid memories of alluring monuments, fly back home safely with joy in heart.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.