15 Days India & Nepal Wildlife Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1||Delhi||Red Fort, Humayuns Tomb, Jama Masjid, Qutab Minar, India Gate|
|Day 2-5||Corbett||Corbett waterfall, Corbett museum, Desert Safari|
|Day 6-9||Bardia||Royal Bardia National Park, Safari|
|Day 10-12||Chitwan||UNESCO World Heritage site|
|Day 13||Pokhra||Refreshing Himalayan Breeze, Beautiful Snowcapped Mountains, Friendly Pokhralis|
|Kathmandu Valley, 7 World Hertiage Sites, Buddhist Temples, Amazing Architecture|
The great Himalayan Mountain range has blessed both India and Nepal by extending its presence in both the countries, creating a perfect location for wildlife to prosper. This combined tour of India and Nepal will leave you astonished and spellbound by the artistic spread of cool, beautiful and majestic Himalayas embracing thousands of marvelous species of God’s creation. You will visit few selected highly maintained national parks lying at the foothills of the vast Mountain. Feel the heavenly bliss watching colorful alluring birds gliding under the gigantic clear blue sky and chirping melodiously with the sound of the wind. A scene that will get plastered in your memory forever, enchanting your nearly paradise experience.
To begin the electrifying journey, touch the ground at Delhi. Indulge in the generous hospitality of locals while thriving at the glimpse of various huge mammals, beautiful birds, many breed of reptiles and funky monkeys, all enjoying in the adaptation of natural habitat. You cannot stop smiling watching the innocent creatures.
Moving on from Delhi, set your foot at one of the most popular site in terms of exuding harmony with fabulous and serene landscape, river Kosi flowing seamlessly and elegantly through streams, the biggest park ever created to conserve tigers and other wildlife, in all a paradise for tourists, travelers and locals, called Corbett. Marvel at awesome view offered here then proceed to Bardia and Chitwan to gain a thrilling experience of safari on gigantic elephant’s back or by an open safari vehicle that may turn out to be a memorable moment if you get lucky to treat your eyes with elusive wildlife wandering near you. The safaris full of adventures are believed to bring you more closer to nature. Adorn your outstanding journey with sight-seeing in Kathmandu.
Travel back to home feeling fresh and nurtured with goodness of nature.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.