15 Days Tiger Safari with TajMahal
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1||Delhi||Red Fort, Humayuns Tomb, Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar, India Gate|
|Day 2-3||Corbett||Corbett water fall, Corbett museum, Kosi River, Wild Life Safari|
|Day 4||Ranthambore||Jeep Safaris, Wildlife, Nature, Tiger Sightings, Ranthambore Fort|
|Day 5-6||Bharatpur||Bharatput national park, Bharatpur palace, Lohagarh fort|
|Day 7-8||Agra||Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri, Akbar Mausoleum or Sikandra Fort, Tonga Ride|
|Day 9-10||Khajuraho||UNESCO World Heritage Site, Temples, Sound and Light Show|
|Day 11||Bandhavgarh||Jeep Safaris, Birding, Wildlife, Tigers, National Park|
|Day 12-13||Kanha||Safaris and Resorts|
|Gateway of India, Marine Drive or Queen’s Necklace, Dhobi Ghat, Crawford Market|
Welcome to the most dynamic country in the world, India, a land that houses immeasurable lush green beautiful sites, dense forests, abundant flora n fauna and jungles full of various varieties of animals and birds to make wildlife lover’s expedition eventful. While on this specially designed tour for you, you can immensely enjoy outdoor adventures along with ravishing monuments, spellbinding nature and generous hospitality extended following Indian culture of ‘The guest is equivalent to God’.
To begin the electrifying journey, touch the ground at Delhi. Indulge in the diverse cultural pleasantries while thriving at the glimpse of various huge mammals, beautiful birds, many breed of reptiles and funky monkeys, all enjoying in the adaptation of natural habitat in Delhi Zoo. You cannot stop smiling watching the innocent creatures reacting to the gestures of passer-bys.
Moving on from Delhi, set your foot at one of the most popular site in terms of exuding harmony with fabulous and serene landscape, river Kosi flowing seamlessly and elegantly through streams, the biggest park ever created to conserve tigers and other wildlife, in all a paradise for tourists, travelers and locals, called Corbett. Marvel at awesome view offered here then proceed to Agra to appreciate and get brightened in the beauty of world famous, one of the seven wonders, Taj Mahal. On the way to Agra seek thrilling pleasures of wildlife by Elephant Safari, Camel Safari and Jeep Safari in Ranthambore and Bharatpur dawning upon you the unparallel excitement contributing to an unforgettable journey. Moving on to utmost popular and prosperous Khajuraho, explore the sensuous apotheosis of monuments and temples. Experience the soul-stirring sensations at UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Culminate your journey of exotic wildlife experience in grand Mumbai after feeling the enthralling closeness with slithering sounds of reptiles in unison with cheerful chirping of most appealing colorful birds mixed with excitedly hooting and howling of big animals in their natural habitat during your stupendous Elephant Safari in Kanha.
Feeling elevated and motivated catch your flight on time to return to your hometown loaded with fond memories.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.