14 Days Revitallizing Ayurveda Tour South India
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1||Chennai||Marina Beach, Crocodile bank, San Thome Church, Kalkikambal Temple, Besant Nagar Beach|
|Day 2-4||Wagamon||Shore Temples, Arjuna’s Penance Monument, Pancha Pandava Rathas Monument, Krishna’s Butterball Rock|
|Day 5||Cherai Beach||Thanjavur Royal Palace and Art Gallery, Swami Malai Temple, Gangaikonda Cholapuram, Brihadeeshwara Temple, Saraswathi Mahal Library|
|Day 6-10||Kadapuram||Swamimalai Murugan Temple, Vellai Pilayar Temple, kabartheeswarar temple, Vavasi Appan Koil|
|Day 11-14||Wayanad||Meenakshi Temple, Gandhi Museum, Vandiyur Kanmoy Tourist Complex|
Ayurveda treatment has its roots in the most promising traditions of ancient India which is eco-friendly, has no side-effects and holds bountiful benefits for a healthy life. The land of south India is also famous for its unbeatable heritage, architectural and natural beauty. Immense pleasure, light-heartedness and high spirit is guaranteed at each and every cornerstone of this dream journey. Here is a well balanced itinerary carefully planned to help you embark your journey with enthralling views at Chennai to further probe into the hidden secret treasures at Ayurvedic resorts and centers where rich experience of emancipation from worldly turmoil is always at peak.
So fasten your seat belt and take a plunge in clear waters at Marina beach in Chennai. Explore the jewels of city at National Art Gallery. Then Proceed to Mahabalipuram that enfolds great tourist attractions like fabulous Arjuna Penance, mysterious Tigers Caves and five Ratha (chariot) temples reflecting a wonderful example of adept monolithic work. Making your way to Tanjore, enjoy leisure time at gorgeous Vijayanagar Fort, picture perfect Shiva Ganga Garden, well decorated Brahadeshwara temple and peaceful Chandra Bagawan Temple. Every temple is associated with legends of true interesting incidents from past when Gods manifested on this planet in their original forms. Next in itinerary is the most awaited and excited stop at Swamimalai for Ayurvedic resorts and spas. You must completely devote yourself to nature at its best, practicing enriching yogic science and soul cleansing meditation along with relaxing Ayurvedic massages to rejuvenate and re-energize yourself thoroughly. The experience gets overwhelming with serene, tranquil and soothing surroundings, conspiring to elevate you to the epitome of calmness both physically and mentally.
Carry with you the finest blessing of cosmos further to Madurai where breathtaking fine art at Meenakhi temple will boost your delighted state. Also visit the alluring and breathtaking Thirumalai Nayak Palace.
Return to Chennai for a safe journey back with a promise to yourself to incorporate meditation in your daily routine.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.