16 Days Srilanka Wildlife Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-2||Negombo||Muthurajawela Marsh, Negombo Beach|
|Day 3-5||Sigriya||Citadel of Sigiriya - Lion Rock, Safari|
|Day 6-7||Nuwara Eliya||World’s End, Hakgala Botanic Gardens|
|Day 8-9||Udawalawe National Park||National park, Safari, Dam|
|Day 10-11||Yala National Park||Buduruwagala, Shehnan Safari|
|Day 12-13||Sinharaja Forest Reserve||Forests, wildlife|
|Day 14-16||Galle||Japanese Peace Pagoda, Jungle beach|
Sri Lanka is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world owing to its tropical, temples, pagodas and rugged mountains. This has given rise to a rich biodiversity, making it one of the best tourist spots for adventure seekers as well as nature lovers. The lush green national parks of Sri Lanka house exotic and rare species of flora and fauna, which are guaranteed to overwhelm you.
Begin your journey by first visiting Negombo where you will enjoy a nice water safari witnessing the wildlife at the Muthurajawela Marsh.Spend a peaceful evening at the calm and serene Negombo beach before moving on to Sigriya. Safaris are extremely popular here. The most valuable experience here is watching the elephants come in herds and drink water from the rivers. You will also be able to witness other species of animals and birds including peacocks. World’s End in Nuwara Eliya provides a wonderful view of the mystic mountains and is an ideal picnic spot. The Hakgala botanical gardens provide a nice romantic resting place, where you can witness a picturesque landscape blooming with exotic species of flowers. The Udawalawe National park houses elephants, and over 30 species of birds including hornbill, serpent eagles, and oriole. A safari is a must since you won’t get a better opportunity of watching elephants roam about in their natural habitat freely. The Sinharaja Forest Reserve houses several endemic species of flora and fauna and provides lots of wonderful sightseeing opportunities. It is a treat for photographers as you get to witness rare bird species such as blue naped monarch, owls and wood pigeon. This is a must visit for all thrill seeking and hiking enthusiasts. Finally, don’t miss the celestial sunset at the Japanese Peach Pagoda in Galle.
Enjoy this exciting tour of the wild national parks of Sri Lanka which has been carefully designed to make sure that you receive the best wildlife experience of your lifetime.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.