12 Days Classical Srilanka Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1||Colombo||Fort Kochi Harbor, St. Francis Church, Matancherry, Pardesi Synagogue|
|Day 2-3||Dambulla||Pine Hill, Kurisumala, Kurisumala Ashram, Vagamon meadows|
|Day 4||Kandy||Pallipuram Fort, Munambam Break Water Point & Beach, Munambam Fishing Harbor, Sahodhara Bhavan, Varaha Temple|
|Day 5-6||NuwaraEliya||Kauthuka Park, Triprayar Sri Rama Temple, Koodalmanikyam Temple, Peruvanam Mahadeva Temple|
|Day 7-8||Bogawantalawa Valley||Plantations, Nature Trails, Jungle Walks, Trekking, Treehouses|
|Day 9-10||Tangalle||Bekal Beach, Kappil Beach, Valiyaparamba Backwaters, Chandragiri Fort, Nityanandashram Caves|
|Day 11-12||Galle||Kappad beach, Korapuzha River|
Sri Lanka is famous for its scenic beauty, beaches, waterfalls and dense forests. Enjoy a wonderful tour of classic Sri Lanka, where you will get acquainted with the local culture and learn about its rich heritage.
Begin your journey by first visiting Colombo, the capital Sri Lanka, adorned with beautiful beaches, and ancient Buddhist statues. Pay a religious visit to the Gangaramaya (Vihara) Buddhist Temple, an ancient Buddhist temple located at the heart of the city. Next, enjoy a relaxing evening walking or even jogging at the beautiful Independence Square. Next destination is Dambulla, where you will first visit the Golden Temple, where the ancient Buddhist statues and mural paintings are of immense historical significance. Enjoy a fun packed safari at the Minneriya National Park, where you will witness elephants and other animals feeding and roaming about. From there, you will move to Kandy, often regarded as the cultural capital of Sri Lanka. You will be able to witness the procedure of worshipping of Sri Lankan monks at the Bahirawakanda Monastery, and don’t miss the grandeur of the Tooth Temple. Thousands of white lights are used to lit up the place in the evening, contributing to its scenic beauty. The World’s end and Devon Falls in NuwaraEliya is a must visit, after which you can enjoy a calm and peaceful evening at the Hakgala Botanic Gardens. Next destination is the Bogawantalawa Valley, mainly famous for its tea estates.A visit to the Adam’s peak is a must for thrill seeking tourists and trekkers. The main attraction of this place is the Ceylon Tea Trail, where you will get to know about the procedure of tea plantations, and will be provided a royal treatment.The Japanese Peace Pagoda in Galle is a majestic sight to behold.
This tour has been designed to provide you an insight to the rich cultural heritage and classical beauty of Sri Lanka.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.