13 Days Srilanka Culture & Beach Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1||Colombo – Seeduwa||Nilaveli Beach, Negombo Lagoon|
|Day 2||Pinnawela – Habarana||Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage, Minneriya National Park|
|Day 3||Sigiriya – Polonnaruwa – Habarana||Pidurangala Rock, Citadel of Sigiriya - Lion Rock,Kumara Pokuna|
|Day 4||Anuradhapuraya – Avukana – Habarana||Jethawanaramaya Stupa, Avukana Buddha statue|
|Day 5||Dambulla – Matale – Kandy||The Golden Temple, Sera Ella Fallss|
|Day 6||Knuckles – Kandy||Knuckles Mountain Range|
|Day 7-8||Kandy||Kandy Lake, Temple of the Tooth (Sri Dalada Maligawa)|
|Day 9||Nuwara Eliya||World's End, Devon Falls|
|Day 10||Yala – Kataragama – Galle||Buduruwagala, Shehan Safari, Japanese Peace Pagoda, Jungle Beach|
|Day 11-12||Bentota||Bentota Beach, Sea Turtle Protection Association|
|Day 13||Colombo||Kelaniya Raja Maha Vihara, Viharamahadevi Park|
Sri Lanka is filled with picturesque landscapes, romantic beaches, and gushing waterfalls. It is most famous for its fabulous golden beaches which have attracted tourists to this country since eternity. Enjoy a wonderful tour of the beaches and architectural wonders of Sri Lanka, while learning about their rich heritage.
Begin your journey by first visiting the Nilaveli Beach in Colombo, which provides an excellent opportunity for sunbathing as well as sea boat rides. The Minneriya National Park in Habarana and the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage in Pinnawala are a must visit for all animal and nature lovers. Located in Anuradhapuraya, the Jethawanaramaya Stupa is an architectural wonder of Sri Lanka. Built in 300 AD, it is the tallest dagoba in the world. The Sera Ella waterfalls in Matale is an aesthete’s delight, almost giving the impression of a wall of blue satin.The world’s end in Nuwara Eliya provides an excellent trekking experience with a great panoramic view of the entire city. Buduruwagala in Yala is a set of ancient Buddhist monuments amidst nature away from the hustle and bustle of the city. The sight of the carvings and the walk trhough the jungle provides an interesting experience. The jungle beach in Galle provides a calm and serene experience and is a must visit if you prefer snorkelling. Next visit the Sea Turtle Protection Association in Bentota, where you will be provided an enlightening experience about turtles and how this NGO is trying to protect them. Spend the evening at the serene Bentota beach, enjoying the celestial vibrant sunset along with the nice breeze and mighty sea. Finally, witness the majestic Kelaniya Raja Maha Vihara in Colombo, a Buddhist temple, whose history goes back to 500 BC.
This tour has been designed to provide you an insight to the rich cultural heritage and wonderful beaches of Sri Lanka.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.