12 Days South India Honeymoon Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1||Coimbatore||Dhyanalinga Temple, Vellingiri Hill Temple, Kovai Kutralam Falls|
|Day 2||Ooty||Pykara Lake, Nilgiri Mountain Railway, Avalanche Lake, Upper Bhavani Lake|
|Day 3||Coonoor||Heritage Train, Sim`s Park, Dolphin's Nose, Lamb's Rock, Tiger Hill Cemetery|
|Day 4-6||Kodaikanal||Kodaikanal Lake, Palni Hills, Solar Observatory|
|Day 7-8||Munnar||Tea Plantations, Trekking, Matupetty Dam, Kannan Devan Tea Museum|
|Day 9||Periyar||Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Rich Biodiversity, Spice Plantations, Kalaripayattu,|
|Day 10-11||Kumarakom||Vembanad Lake, Aruvikkuzhi Waterfalls, Bird Sanctuary, Kumarakom Beach, Backwaters|
|Day 12||Alleppey, Cochin||Backwater, Relaxation, Temple Visits, Houseboat, Fort Kochi Harbor, Pardesi Synagogue, St. Francis Church,|
South India is filled with wonders of nature such as backwaters, forests, mountains, lush green meadows. All of these make it the best place to enjoy a holiday, and the perfect tour destination for couples, especially for those who are on their honeymoon.
Begin your journey by first visiting Coimbatore, where you will witness the majestic Kovai Kutralam Falls. Surrounded by the Western Ghats, the environment is serene with a nice breeze which will make you feel relaxed. Then pay a religious visit to the Dhyanalinga Temple. Visit the Doddabetta Peak in Ooty, one of the highest peaks in South India. The panoramic view of the entire city from the top of the peak is breath-taking. Then move to the Botanical Gardens in Ooty, a nice calm romantic place for couples. The sim’s park in Coonoor is a great place for relaxation and the entire park is blooming with flowers such as orchids and various other trees. This is a must visit for nature lovers, as well as couples.Don’t miss the Niligir Tahr, a rare species of ungulate, along with other exotic species of flora and fauna in the Eravikulam National Park in Munnar.
The jungle safari in Periyar is an excellent experience for tourists, especially for couples. The walk through the forest of canopy trees with the birds chirping in the background in Kumarakom bird sanctuary makes for a pleasant experience. Stay in a houseboat in Alleppey, enjoying the romantic backwaters and lagoons with the clement climate. This is one of the most relaxing experiences in the tour, where you will be served fresh coconut water and fish dishes according to your preferences.
Finally, visit Cochin, the “Queen of the Arabian Sea, where you will find yourself lost in a unique blend of Portuguese, English and Indian culture.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.