10 Days South India with Goa & Mumbai
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-2||Chennai||Marina Beach, Elliot’s beach, Sri Parthasarathy Temple, Kapaleeshwar Temple, Thousand Lights Mosque|
|Day 3||Madurai||Meenakshi Temple, Gandhi Museum, Vandiyur Kanmoy Tourist Complex|
|Day 4||Periyar||Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Rich Biodiversity, Spice Plantations, Kalaripayattu,|
|Day 5||Kumarakom||Vembanad Lake, Aruvikkuzhi Waterfalls, Bird Sanctuary, Kumarakom Beach, Backwaters|
|Day 6-7||Cochin||Fort Kochi Harbor, Matancherry, Pardesi Synagogue, St. Francis Church|
|Day 8-9||Goa||Beaches, Relaxation, Local Markets, Churches|
|Day 10||Mumbai||Gateway of India, Marine Drive or Queen’s Necklace, Dhobi Ghat, Crawford Market|
South India is considered to be a true reflection of nature’s beauty at its best – you will find rugged mountain ranges, meadows, backwaters, lagoons and even wildlife sanctuaries in this region. Coupled with the magnificent beaches and forests, South India is the perfect tourist spot for both thrill seekers as well as nature lovers.
Begin your journey by first visiting Chennai, often referred to as the gateway of South India. Visit the Sri Parthasarathy Temple, to have a spiritually satisfying experience. The atmospheres are calm and peaceful and is an ideal place for divine worship and then enjoy the evening at the Marina beach. Next, visit the Sri Meenakshi Temple in Madurai, one of the most systematic and well maintained temples in India. Don’t miss the Gandhi Museum, since you will get to learn a lot about the history of Mahatma Gandhi and the independence movement of India. The dhoti and chappal he wore on his last day are also preserved here.
Witness the rich biodiversity of the Periyar wildlife sanctuary where you can see elephants, langurs, and even tigers roaming about in their natural habitat. Be amused by the Aruvikkuzhi Waterfalls in Kumarakom, surrounded by rubber plantations, and lush green meadows making it one of the most grandiose waterfalls in the world. Next, visit Cochin, where you can witness the magnificent giant Chinese fishing nets.
Next destination is Goa, most famous for its beaches. Witness the magnificent Dudhsagar falls, one of the best waterfalls in India and then enjoy the sight of a picturesque sunset at the Agonda beach, perfect for relaxation. Enjoy a breathtaking view at the Bandra-Worli Sea Link in Mumbai, and pay a visit to the ISKCON Temple, providing a lively experience during the evening aarti. And of course, the Gateway of India is considered a must visit.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.