6 Days Hill Stations Tour South India
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1||Bangalore||The Bull Temple, Bangalore Palace, Vishwesharaiya Museum|
|Day 2||Mysore||Chamundi Hills, Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary, Vrindavan gardens|
|Day 3-4||Ooty||Pykara Lake, Nilgiri Mountain Railway, Avalanche Lake, Upper Bhavani Lake|
|Day 5||Coonoor||Heritage Train, Sim`s Park, Highfield Tea Factory, Dolphin's Nose, Lamb's Rock, Tiger Hill Cemetery|
|Day 6||Coimbatore||Dhyanalinga Temple, Eachanari Vinayagar Temple, Vellingiri Hill Temple, Kovai Kutralam Falls, Gedee Car Museum, Monkey Falls|
South India provides a glimpse of the true beauty of nature and is most popular for its hill stations, mountains and dense forests. It offers an unparalleled experience of the mountains, something which is still unseen in other tourist destinations. Not only is it a paradise for aesthetes, it also provides thrill seekers a satisfying experience as well.
Begin your journey by first visiting Bangalore. The nearest hill station is the Horsley Hills, located at an altitude of approximately 4,300 ft. If you are tired of the commercial tourism usually prevalent in Bangalore, this is the ideal spot to enjoy the weekend with breath-taking views of greenery and mountains. It is a treasure trove of exotic species of flora and fauna, deserve special mention. Next destination is Mysore, which is known as the “City of Palaces “, due to the abundance of royal palaces. Most people consider the Vrindavan Garden to be a must visit, where you can witness a cool light show in the evening. Visit the Doddabetta Peak in Ooty, one of the highest peaks in South India. The atmosphere is calm and serene and you get to enjoy a marvellous panoramic view of the entire town from the top.
Witness the majestic Avalanche Lake, one of the most popular tourist spots of Ooty. The lake has picturesque landscapes all around, with flowers such as orchids and magnolia blooming in the surrounding mountains. Next, visit the Lamb’s Rock in Conooor which provides an excellent view of nature at its best, and then move to Dolphin’s nose.
You will get to witness grandiosity of the hills and mountains and the Catherine waterfalls is a delight to watch. Last but not the least, pay a religious visit to the Vellingiri Hill Temple, where you will experience a unique blend of thrill and devotion, and then watch the Kovai Kutralam Falls, a very popular tourist spot which enjoys a cool clement weather throughout the year.
In a nutshell, this tour package of the South India Hill Stations is the best opportunity to experience the beauty and mysticism of the hills and mountains.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.