16 Days Wildlife Tour South India
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-2||Bangalore||The Bull Temple, Bangalore Palace, Vishwesharaiya Museum|
|Day 3-6||Nagarhole||Jungle Safaris, Relaxation, Village Visits,Elephants, Bisons|
|Day 7-9||Bandipur||Bandipur National Park, Bandipur Tiger Reserve, Biligirirangan Hills, Malai Mahadeshwara Temple, BRT Wildlife Sanctuary|
|Day 10-11||Eravikulam||Eravikulam National Park, wildlife, safaris|
|Day 12-13||Periyar||Amazing Biodiversity, Spice Plantations, Kalaripayattu, Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary|
|Day 14-16||Kumarakom||Vembanad Lake, Aruvikkuzhi Waterfalls, Bird Sanctuary, Kumarakom Beach, Backwaters|
South India is considered as a paradise for nature and animal lovers; the rich biodiversity of South India makes it an ideal spot for adventurous and thrill seeking tourists. You will find several rare species of flora and fauna in the dense forests and wildlife sanctuaries of South India, which are guaranteed to provide you a pleasant experience.
Begin your journey by first visiting Bangalore, often referred to as the “Garden City of India”. Witness over 30 species of rare birds chirping in their natural habitat at the Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary, and then watch the majestic pelicans, pond herons, and black ibis at Kokkare Bellur. Next, visit Nagarhole. Dense forests and waterfalls are an integral part of this town. The Nagarhole national park houses several rare species of flora and fauna; bisons and elephants are a common sight here. You can also enjoy a safari here, where you will be able to witness the antelope, jungle cat, sloth, and even tigers.
Next destination is Bandipur, where you will enjoy a fun packed safari in the Bandipur tiger reserve, offering an unparalleled experience of the wildlife. Next destination is the Eravikulam national park, located in the Idukki district which is considered to be one of the most popular national parks in India. The main motive behind building this National park was to protect the Nilgiri Tahr, an extremely rare species of ungulate. You will also find several exotic species of flowers, shrubs and trees in this sanctuary. Orchids are a common sight here.
Apart from elephants and langurs, you will also witness rare bird species such as the Nilgiri pipit and the Nilgiri wood pigeon. Enjoy the wildlife sanctuaries of Periyar, where you can witness elephants, tigers and other species of animals and birds roaming about in their natural habitat without any shackles holding them back. Periyar has an extremely rich biodiversity and the jeep safari, along with trekking and bamboo rafting provide the experience of a lifetime. Finally, visit the Kumarakom bird sanctuary, housing over 30 bird species.
Enjoy this exciting tour of the wildlife in South India to ensure that you receive the best wildlife experience of your lifetime.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.