10 Days Rajasthan with TajMahal & Ganges Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1||Delhi||Red Fort, Humayuns Tomb, Jama Masjid, Qutab Minar, India Gate|
|Day 2-3||Jodhpur||Mehrangarh Fort, Town of Mandore, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan Museum|
|Day 4||Jaisalmer||Havelis, Jaisalmer Fort, Camel Ride, Medieval Temples, Sandstone Houses|
|Day 5-6||Udaipur||Boat Ride on Scenic Lake Pichola, City Palace, Aravalli Hills|
|Day 7-8||Jaipur||Amber Fort, City Palace, The Palace of Winds, Jantar Mantar|
|Day 9||Agra||Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri, Akbar Mausoleum or Sikandra Fort, Tonga Ride|
|Day 10||Varanasi||Boat Rides on The Ganges, Ganga Aarti, Spirituality, Sarnath|
This 10 days tour is crafted especially for you to take you around the majestic forts, palaces and resplendent havelis in Rajasthan, glorious monuments in Delhi, magnificent tourist destinations in Agra like Taj Mahal that reflects the opulent history and to Varanasi to get you soaked in the purity of river Ganga along various ghats.
Start your tour from many edifices in Delhi. Visit gigantic Red Fort, Humayun’s tomb with indigenous art of Mughals, Jama Masjid; a huge mosque that can accommodate 25000 people in its premises, get enchanted by Lotus temple and Mugal Garden, you may have to crane your neck to look at the tallest stone minaret Qutub Minar, eternal flame at India gate, and just drive past the Presidential buildings. Next day, make a trip to Jodhpur to explore Mehragarh Fort which houses a museum to display historic armory, royal furnitures and drapes, miniature paintings and some collections of beautiful jewels.
Also have a look around at Town of Mandore, Jaswant Thada and Umaid Bhawan Museum, a complete collection to astonish you further. Thereafter, arrive in jaisalmer for spend time in the one of the largest forts in the world. The royal ecstasy exudes from Patwon ki Haveli and Garh Jaisal Haveli. The impressive sand dunes hold travelers attention for longer than intended to.
The city of Udaipur located amidst Aravalli ranges offers spectacular view. City Palace is an inevitable destination, tourists flock here to create unforgettable memories. Along with splendid panoramic view of the city, you can witness classic work of arts and designs throughout this palace. Next visit Sahelion ki Bari, a beautiful garden and enjoy a boat ride in Lake Pichola.
Subsequently arrive in the pink city Jaipur to enjoy Elephant ride to go up to the grand Amber Fort. You may visit a gemstone cutting unit to witness the art of jewellery making. After taking a look around at Hawa Mahal, was especially built to allow queens to take a look at street festivals while unseen from outsiders, journey to Agra. Admire the beauty of ivory-white immaculate Taj Mahal for as long as you want before proceeding to get awe struck by Agra fort which is built of red sandstones.
Finally arrive in the placid city Varanasi to benefit most from eternal river Ganga. You must visit Ganga ghat before dawn to observe a serene beauty in the quietness of velvety mist. The evening Aarti performed to pay homage to Godly Ganga River is mesmerizing. The sweet sound of conch with aroma of incense infuses deep satisfaction.
After getting intoxicated by the devotional atmosphere, pack your bags gently to catch your flight from Delhi.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.