10 Days Rajasthan Tour with Tiger Safari
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-2||Delhi||Red Fort, Humayuns Tomb, Jama Masjid, Qutab Minar, India Gate|
|Day 3||Sariska||Sariska Wildlife Santuary|
|Day 4-5||Jaipur||Ameer Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar|
|Day 6||Ranthambore||Jeep Safaris, Wildlife, Nature, Tiger Sightings, Ranthambore Fort|
|Day 7||Bharatpur||Keoladeo Ghana National Park, Desert Safari|
|Day 8-9||Agra||Taj Mahal, Sikandra Fort, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri, Tonga Ride|
|Day 10||Fatehpur Sikri||Fatehpur Sikri Fort|
Get ready to set out on a striking 10 days tour to Rajasthan with Ranthambore being highlight, where you can explore the wild life at its best in their natural habitats. This tour will take you close to abundant magnificent flora and fauna these cities are blessed with. Rajasthan is land of colors; it’s famous for great Forts and Palaces built by Rajputs. Apart from historical architecture and it’s also equally famous for adventure and Wildlife Safari. This charismatic place attracts tourists from all over the world. You can also enjoy camping here.
Begin your sightseeing tour from the capital city Delhi. The mesmerizing attractions of old Delhi and New Delhi both include 1600s imperial residence & museum at Red Fort, adjacent to it lays iconic Jama masjid and attractive Chandni Chowk market. The beautiful Lotus Temple in the shape of lotus flower will take your breath away; especially the view after sunset with illuminating lights inside makes it even more stunning. Take a walk around Qutub Minar, the tallest stone minaret in world, and India Gate, a 1920s triumphal arch & war memorial. Filled with awe proceed to Sariksa Wildlife Sanctuary that shelters a wide variety of animals and birds. The splendid view here is guaranteed to make your tour worthwhile. Take a jeep safari to go deep in the jungle and if you are lucky you can catch a glimpse of Bengal tiger.
Next travel to pink city Jaipur where you can enjoy an elephant ride as well climb up to Amer Fort and Jaigarh Fort. You must make a visit to astounding Hawa Mahal, the glorious City Palace and Jantar Mantar, a breakthrough for astronomical observation in 1734 CE. The surrounding Aravalli hills add an immese spectacular sight to the forts and palaces. Indulge in shopping local market for specialties’ of Rajasthan. Do not miss Chockhi Dhani which is a replica of a typical Rajasthani village, created to hypnotize its visitors with local folk dance, music, food and entertaining puppet show.
Proceed then to the spotlight of this tour, Ranthambore National Park. The widest range of animal species, birds and plants flourish here in the natural habitat. Desert safari is a must to feel the uniqueness and pressing beauty of the nature here. It’s bound to leave you spellbind. The amazing sight of colorful and beautiful birds taking flight is unforgettable. Next enjoy the exclusive Bird Sanctuary at Bharatpur before proceeding to Agra to witness the fascinating Taj Mahal, and Fathenpur Sikri that has the grand Buland Darwaza.
Feeling satiated from this extraordinary tour and to return to catch some more, catch your flight from Delhi. Have a safe Journey.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.