7 Days Golden Triangle with Tiger safari Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1||Delhi||Red Fort, Humayuns Tomb, Jama Masjid, Qutab Minar, India Gate|
|Day 2-3||Agra||Taj Mahal, Sikandra Fort , Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri, Tonga Ride|
|Day 4-5||Ranthambore||Jeep Safaris, Wildlife, Nature, Tiger Sightings, Ranthambore Fort|
|Day 6-7||Jaipur||Amber Fort, City Palace, HawaMahal, Jantar Mantar|
North India exhibits rich culture of past and present and is worth indulging in, which gives an understanding of the real India. These 7 days well planned North India Cultural tour is promised to take you as close to vibrant traditional music, dance and arts as possible. The colorful cultural activities and handicrafts are bound to leave you enthralled.
Embarking the journey from metro city Delhi, you will move to beautiful cities covered in this itinerary. Delhi houses many finest grandeur monuments, a visit to them will make this journey more significant and splendid. Starting from 5 storeys Qutub Minar, go around Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Humayun's Tomb, India Gate and Akshar Dham Temple. You can watch charismatic cultural dances and listen to most melodious folk music at National School of Drama and Sri Ram center theatres.
The next city you will visit is Agra, a city which is famous worldwide for Taj Mahal, the most beautifully designed white marble piece of architecture that enthralls everyone. You can also visit Fatehpur Sikri, the Sheikh Salim Chishti, Diwan-i-Am, Panch Mahal, Diwan-i-Khas, Buland Darwaza and Agra Fort. These impeccable forts and monuments exude unique design and architect of Mughals. You will be awe inspired by the powerful fortress.
You then move to Ranthambore to witness the magnificent sight of of royal tiger in all its glory Ranthambore National Park. If you want to explore the place conveniently, you can enjoy a Jeep Safari or to get a feel of jungle culture you can try Elephant Safari. Since there is no dearth of tigers here, you have a very high chance of tiger sighting. The Ranthambore fort here is also worth exploring.
Jaipur is a culturally rich city. Your will spend final days of this wonderful tour here in the Pink city to explore the rich and diverse culture of Rajasthan. Experience the magnificent folk dances with arousing folk music at Chowki Dhani where you will be forced to dance to their tunes. While enjoying yourself thoroughly, do not miss out on inevitable City Palace, Hawa Mahal and Amber Fort.
Engulfed with ecstatic music, still vibrating in your head, pack your bags to return to Delhi to catch your flight on time.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.