14 Days Yoga & Meditation North India Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-2||Delhi||Red Fort, Humayuns Tomb, Jama Masjid, Qutab Minar, India Gate|
|Day 3-7||Haridwar||Ganges, Aarti Ceremony, Har Ki Pauri Ghat ,Spirituality, Temples|
|Day 8-10||Rishikesh||River Ganges, Aarti Ceremony, Ashram Visits, Yoga|
|Day 11-12||Agra||Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri, Akbar Mausoleum or Sikandra Fort, Tonga Ride|
|Day 13-14||Jaipur||Amer Fort, City Palace, HawaMahal, Jantar Mantar|
The North India tour offers an iconic blend of rejuvenating yoga clubbed with meditation in a scientifically proven ways and a delight to see spectacular monuments with fine arts. An itinerary of 14 days is directed to provide you a deep relaxation both physically and mentally. Indulge in euphoria to see skilled architect and plenty of sustained gigantic forts and palaces exhibiting fine intricate carvings in Jaipur, Agra and Delhi.
Our tour begins with touchdown at capital city, Delhi that has roots from Mahabharata, a great Indian epic. Today’s contemporary Delhi showcases diverse cultures and colors of beautiful India. Experience the glory of profound past at the eternal flame of India Gate, compelling Red Fort, virtuous Jama Masjid and architectural specimen Qutub Minar. Indulge in happy shopping in the lanes of Chandni Chowk.
Then proceed to towards absolute peacefulness and assuredness at two most popular holy cities Haridwar and Rishikesh, where you can learn various techniques of yoga and meditation amid tranquil and serene surroundings. Visit the Patanjali Yog Peeth which is the most popular yoga institute of Yog Guru Baba Ramdev. You are sure to receive a natural and ayurvedic solution to any problem. The benign River Ganges flowing majestically through these cities offer plenty of Himalayan benefits along with astonishing beauty of nature. The ayurvedic and medicinal properties of the Ganges also works as an alchemist on the body.
Do not miss the Beetles Ashram, Laskhman Jhula & Ram Jhula from where panoramic view is mesmerizing. Attend spectacular evening aarti of elegant Ganga at Har ki Pauri and witness the place getting illuminated with mere flames of diyas (earthen lamps) under the open sky.
Looking radiant and refreshed, travel to Agra to catch a glimpse of beautiful pure white ‘Taj Mahal’ that leaves onlookers awestruck by its beauty. Then land in the pink city, Jaipur to catch appealing sights of impressive Amer fort, attractive and alluring City Palace and Hawa Mahal and buy unique souvenirs from bazaars (local markets).
Return to Delhi for a safe flight back home with fond memories of royal trip and to inculcate yoga exercises in routine daily life.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.