13 Days North India Tour with Goa (Beaches)
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-2||Delhi||Red Fort, Humayuns Tomb, Jama Masjid, Qutab Minar, India Gate|
|Day 3||Alwar||Vinay Vilas Palace, Gunijankhana|
|Day 4-5||Jaipur||Amber Fort, City Palace, The Palace of Winds, Jantar Mantar|
|Day 6-7||Agra||Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri, Sikandra Fort, Tonga Ride|
|Day 8||Khajuraho||UNESCO World Heritage Site, Temples, Sound and Light Show|
|Day 9-10||Varanasi||Boat Rides on The Ganges, Ganga Aarti, Spirituality, Sarnath|
|Day 11||Delhi||Red Fort, Humayuns Tomb, Jama Masjid, Qutab Minar, India Gate|
|Day 12-13||Goa||Beaches, Relaxation, Local Markets, Churches|
Our 13 Days North India Tour with Goa covers famous tourist places in cities included in itinerary. You will get a unique experience through this tour that has a perfect blend of historical heritage and relaxing beaches, an exploration beyond imagination. The glorious historical background clubbed with tranquil waters and impeccable hospitality will leave you mesmerized.
Starting from Delhi, a walled city built during Mughal Empire, is all set to offer its visitors the pleasure of sightseeing at tall with victory Qutub Minar, religious Jama Masjid, Invincible Red Fort standing sturdy beside Humayun’s tomb and bustling shopping spot Chandni Chowk. Proceeding to Alwar, famous for its palace, was amalgamated with Rajasthan in 1949. The magnificient palace perched on triangular hill top will tickle your senses of admiration for more. The architecture of Jantar Mantar, Amer Fort and City Palace in Jaipur are distinctly of mighty Rajputs. These vast and vivid structures provide the satisfaction of learning human intelligence as well as the length of creativity we can reach to.
Move to Agra not to miss the most celebrated monument in world, the symbol of love Taj Mahal, made of pure white marbals that were imported from various parts of the world. Also have a peek at gigantic forts that exude the gallant past of knight emperors. Travel next to the most famous tourist destination Khajuraho to witness erotic temples and marvelous sculptures and to a holy city Varanasi to get enchanted at the banks of awe-inspiring river Ganga. The evening Ganga Aarti is an event not to be missed where entire atmosphere is divine and glowing lamps spread golden shimmer making the sight stunning.
Finally reach Goa via Delhi to plunge in playful cold waters at various beaches. Water sports and exquisite shopping here makes the golden sandy beaches more significant and worthwhile. Do not forget to feel cold sand in the evening by walking bare feet along the beach to get a rich experience of appeasing soothing of mind and body.
Fly back home safely with pleasant memories derived from a delightful stay at a most exotic part of the world.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.