15 Days Forts, Palaces & Pushkar Fair Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-2||Delhi||Red Fort, Humayuns Tomb, Jama Masjid, Qutab Minar, India Gate|
|Day 3-4||Mandawa||Murmuria Jhunjunwala Hanuman Prasad Goenka and Gulab Rai Ladia Haveli|
|Day 5-6||Bikaner||Jain Temples, Rat Temple, Junagarh Fort, Camel Breeding Farm|
|Day 7||Jaisalmer||Havelis, Jaisalmer Fort, Camel Ride, Medieval Temples, Sandstone Houses|
|Day 8-9||Udaipur||City Palace, Beautiful Lakes, Aravalli Hills|
|Day 10||Pushkar||Shiva Temple, Gandhi Ghat, Varah Ghat|
|Day 11||Ajmer||Taragarh, Ajmer Dargah|
|Day 12-13||Jaipur||Amber Fort, City Palace, The Palace of Winds, Jantar Mantar|
|Day 14-15||Agra||Sikandra Fort, Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Tonga Ride, Fatehpur Sikri,|
The best place to witness Historical Palaces and Havelis lies in North India. This 15 days tour is exclusively designed to take you to every possible beautiful monuments of past that have become a part of today’s tourist delight.
Embarking your journey from one of the grand metro cities of India, Delhi, you will slowly get soaked in ecstasy of various other delightful cities in Majestic Rajasthan and famous for its love symbol Agra. Start your morning in Delhi with a glimpse of ages old yet a sturdy built in terms of architect as well as unity and unison at Jama Masjid which is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It was built by the great Emperor Akbar. You will be mesmerized by sheer hidden beauty of astounding Red Fort made of Red Stones, Chivalrous India Gate, beautiful Mughal garden housing several eye pleasing spread of alluring flowers and busy bubbling lanes of Chandni Chowk.
After a splendid stay in Delhi, journey towards Royal Rajasthan, one of the most visited places in India. The abode of once mighty kings and royal queens is strewn with magnificent palaces; like City Palace in Udaipur, gigantic Amer and Junagarh forts, immaculate monuments and museums serving as reverence of exotic past, all set to transport you to a world of ultimate pleasure. The various Havelis (castles) in Jaisalmer, Bikaner, Udaipur and Jaipur are remains of grand and excellent tastes of ancient yet sumptuous royal families. The resplendent architect and delicate works on walls infuses great admiration in visitors. The fascinating Hawa Mahal, a pink palace in pink city Jaipur is a unique built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh in the year 1799. It depicts the outstanding style of Rajput architecture.
On the other side, Ajmer, surrounded by hills allows you to feast your eyes upon significant panoramic view. Bathe in the most astonishing beauty of nature before moving to Pushkar to appreciate another treasure of nature in forms of tranquil lakes.
Finally arrive in Agra which once enjoyed the princely status of being the capital city of India. World famous for housing one of the seven wonders of world, Taj Mahal, Agra also has a vast spread of unbeatable forts exuding the feudal chivalry of mighty emperors. The mesmerizing beauty of ivory- white Taj Mahal remains untouched even today. Make sure to spend your evening with this symbol of love that is the heart and soul of this monument, located on the bank of river Yamuna. You will be surprised to observe your thoughts getting beautified with every reflecting shimmering ray from its walls.
Filled with admiration and awe, pack your bags to fly back home safely with a promise to return for more.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.