16 Days Exquisite North East Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1||Guwahati||Kamakhya Devi Temple, sunset cruise in River Brahmaputra, Paltan Bazaar|
|Day 2-3||Kaziranga||Kaziranga National Park|
|Day 4||Bhalukpong||Kameng River,Pakhui Wildlife Sanctuary, Tippi Orchidarium|
|Day 5||Dirang||Hot Springs, Kalachakra Gompa, Dirang Dzong|
|Day 6-7||Tawang||Tawang Monastery, Penga Ten Tso Lake, craft centre and local market.|
|Day 8||Bomdilla||Apple orchards, Bomdilla Monastery, Bomdilla View Point ,Sessa Orchid Sanctuary,|
|Day 9||Tezpur||Orchid Centre, Nameri National Park, Agnigarh|
|Day 10||Itanagar||Ganga Lake, Ita Fort, Namdapha National Park,Polo Park, Jawaharlal Nehru Satte Museum|
|Day 11||Ziro||Talley Valley Wildlife Sanctuary, Meghna Cave Temple,Kile Pakho, Midey, Hapoli, Pine Grove, Tipi Orchid Centre|
|Day 12||Daporijo||Scenic beauty and wooden suspension bridges|
|Day 13||Along||Kamki Hydropower dam,|
|Day 14||Pasighat||Pangin and Daying Ering Wildlife Sanctuary|
|Day 15-16||Dibrugarh||River cruise, Dibrugarh City, Departure|
North East has long been an overlooked tourist destination, but with increasing connectivity and advent of travelers seeking offbeat locations to visit, it is slowly becoming a sought after travel destination. This 16-day retreat into the elusive yet spectacular regions of Assam and Arunachal Pradesh is going to fulfill every wayfarer’s dream.
Guwahati is one of the largest cities in Assam and famous for the Shaktipeeth in Kamkhya Devi Temple which attracts thousands of pilgrims every year to celebrate and worship the womb of Goddess Shakti, that fell over here. Fall in love with the one-horned rhinos of Kaziranga National Park and experience the natural bliss at its best. After your rendezvous with wildlife and nature make way for the scenic locations of Arunachal Pradesh starting from Bhalukpong which is home to the Khameng River and Pakhui Wildlife Sanctuary.
Experience some mind-body relaxation at the hot springs in Dirang. A trip to Arunachal is never complete without visiting the famous Tawang Monastery abundant in intricate Buddhist paintings and carvings. Connect with your spiritual self in this abode of God and revel in his creations. Tawang has slowly gained a lot of popularity among travelers and once you visit this heaven you shall know that it actually has all the elements to make it one of the most scenic tourist destinations in India.
Bomdilla, your next stop is a traveler’s delight with its scenic landscapes, wildlife, and monasteries. As you reach Itanagar via Tezpur, you will be exposed to a blend of scenic beauty and the verve of city life. Traveling through the lesser known places like Ziro, Daparijo, Along also known as Aalo, and Pasighat you will know more about the local tribes such as Apatani of Ziro, Galo of Along and Adi of Pasighat. Cruising through the Brahmaputra River, you will finally reach Dibrugarh where you finally end this wonderful voyage.
This trip is your chance to connect with nature, wildlife, culture and yourself. With destinations picked with utmost care to cater to your traveler soul and support from our travel experts round the clock, this trip is an ultimate retreat for mind, body, and soul.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.