16 Days North-East India Wildlife Tour (Rhinos & Exotic Birds)
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-3||Guwahati||National park, Tiger Reseves|
|Day 5-6||Manas||Manas national park,|
|Day 7-8||Nameri||Nameri Natonal park, safari|
|Day 9-10||Kaziranga||National park and safari|
|Day 11||Jorhat||Wild life sanctuary|
|Day 12||Gibbon's Sanctuary||Sanctuary and elephant safari|
|Day 13||Dibru Saikhowa||National park|
|Day 14||Namdhapa||National park , safari|
|Day 15||Dhihing Patkai wildlife Sanctuary||Patkai wildlife sanctuary|
|Day 16||Dibrugarh||National park|
India is a vast and colorful country, housing boundless charming collections of tourist attractions in each and every of its city. The pioneer of many ancient civilizations, India breathed through the fast changing environments and imbibed the message of saving nature and its wild life in everyone. Even non residents’ of India couldn’t escape the mesmerizing beauty of animals and birds moving freely in their majestic gait. The immense presence of nature in its natural form is adventurers delight. Man has been empowered with the knowledge of deepest secrets of life through animals making it mandatory to protect their wild life treasures and let the admirers catch a glimpse of many species of wild life.
The presence of abundant wilderness makes it all the more exciting and adventurous. You are guaranteed with spine-chilling experience in the Guwahati that has abundant wilderness in extremely pleasing picturesque landscape. The encounter with great diversity of wildlife will rob you off your tiredness and the lovely sanctuary will mould you in its stride to cast their silent whispers upon you. You will be swiped in its glory, gazing meticulously at the nature at its best. Enjoy your stay in the most beautiful and scenic part in Manas that has wonderful combination of grass and woods.
The palpable reflexes urges for a non deterred attention to the hypnotizing movement of animals and birds in the National park, the pressing quietness only to be ruffled by the rhythm of flocking wings and tender noises of paws will make your trip unforgettable and wonderful in Nameri.
Catch the rarest sight of semi wild horses at Kaziranga and have the pleasure of capturing more than 200 varieties of birds. You can get lucky to silently gaze upon the extremely elusive snow leopard. Many great mammals are a part of the national park in Dibugarh, making your tour worthwhile by fulfilling the quest of sighting vast species present on Earth.
Enjoy the evening bonfire amidst exotic and exciting nature before returning to your home.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.