15 Days Idyllic Honeymoon Tour Hills & Beaches
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1||Kolkata||Victoria Memorial, Indian Museum, Missionaries of Charity’s Motherhouse|
|Day 2-3||Kolkata- Darjeeling||Tiger Hill, Tenzing Norgay Mountaineering Institute, Lebong Race Course, Tea Gardens|
|Day 4||Pemayangtse- Pelling||Pemayangtse Monastery,Khecheopalri Lake|
|Day 5-6||Gangtok||Enchey Monastery, Directorate of handicrafts and handlooms,Ranka Monastery, Rumtek Monastery, Flower Show, Tashi View Point.|
|Day 7||Kalimpong||Kalimpong Market, 7th Mile View Point, Deolo|
|Day 8||Bagdogra- Kolkata||Nalban, Kalighat, Shopping|
|Day 9||Kolkata- Port Blair||Cellular Jail, Forest Museum, Chatnam Sawmil, Fisheries Museum, Samudrika|
|Day 10||Ross Island||Viper Island, Smritika Museum, British Ruins|
|Day 11-13||Havelock Island||Radhanagr Beach, Elephant Beach, Water Sports|
|Day 14-15||Port Blair||Water Sports Complex, Departure|
Do you dream of a magical vacation where you could sleep under the starlit skies in the lap of mountains and wake up the next morning overlooking a beach? Well, we can make it possible with our 15-day trip to the marvels of Kolkata,Sikkim and Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
Starting with “The City of Joy”, witness glimpses of a British India standing tall in the form of Colonial Architecture akin to this city. Witness the colossal beauty of Victoria Memorial or experience the power of benevolence at the Missionaries of Charity’s Mother House. Moving over to one of the most popular summer retreats of the British, Darjeeling is a delight for tea and nature lovers.
Watching the sunrise from Tiger Hill sipping a cup of impeccable Darjeeling tea is an experience you must steal for yourself. Take tips for your next mountaineering expedition from the experts at the Tenzing Norgay Mountaineering Institute or learn about the adventures of the great mountaineer Tenzing Norgay.
Admire the delicate details of Buddhist architecture in the Pemayangtse Monastery or make a wish at the wish-fulfilling Khecheopalri Lake. Gangtok, the capital of Sikkim is a treat due to its pulsating energy and scenic splendor. Visit the Rumtek and Ranka Monasteries to experience spirituality and art. Catch a breathtaking view of the entire city from the Tashi View Point. When in Kalimpong, try the delectable Kalimpong milk lollipops that are in greatdemand in the domestic as well as the international market.
Once you have completed your rendezvous with the hills, gear up for your date with the beaches. Traveling onward to Port Blair via Kolkata, you will be welcomed by the gurgling sea waves, cool breeze and pristine white beaches. Visit the Cellular Jail and learn about the struggles and sacrifices done by given to the Indian revolutionaries for the freedom of their motherland. Liberate yourself in the splendid beaches of Ross Islands and Havelock Islands.
This trip is a concoction of every traveler’s dream destinations packed carefully in a fortnight-long trip. Experience the bliss of mountains combined with the tranquility of beaches in this trip.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.