14 Days Nepal, Bhutan & Sikkim Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-3||Kathmandu||Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kumari Chowk, Swyambhunath, Pashupatinath, Boudhnath, Bhaktapur, Patan Darbar Square|
|Day 4-5||Paro||Tiger’s Nest, Drukgyel Dzong, Ta Dzong, Rinpung Dzong|
|Day 6-7||Thimphu||Memorial Chorten, Changgankha Lhakhang, Tashichho Dzong,Kuenselphodrang, Punakha Dzong, Simtokha Dzong,|
|Day 8||Phuentsholling||Chukha Hydel Project, Zangto Pelri Lhakhang|
|Day 9||Kalimpong||Kalimpong Market, 7th Mile View Point, Deolo|
|Day 10-11||Gangtok||Directorate of Handicraft and Handloom, Enchey Monastery, Hanuman Tok, Ganesh Tok, Tashi View Point, Rumtek, Ranka|
|Day 12-13||Darjeeling||Tiger Hill, Ghoom Monastery, Mountaineering Institute, Lebong race Course|
Have you ever been intrigued by the mystical Himalayas and wish to explore them? If yes, then this trip encompassing the best of the mountainous kingdoms of Nepal, Bhutan, Sikkim and Darjeeling is what you should feed your soul.
Nepal, the country of numerous UNESCO World Heritage Sites attracts flocks of travelers each year. Darbar Square generally refers to the compound within the palaces. Kathmandu, Patan, and Bhaktapur Darbar Squares are all World Heritage Sites and house many temples dedicated to Hindu Deities apart from the opulent palaces. Adorned by exquisite Newari architecture, the structures reflect a craftsmanship of a unique kind. Kumari Chowk is another fascinating location where you may get a chance to see the living goddess is known as Kumari, who is essentially a pre-adolescent girl designated as the Goddess after passing rigorous tests and scrutiny to fulfill her destiny as a vessel for Goddess Taleju or Durga.
As you bid farewell to the kingdom of Nepal, get set to enter the Land of the Thunder Dragon. Paro is blessed with abundant natural beauty and opulent monasteries and Dzongs. Visit the Tiger’s Nest to see the caves where Lord Padmasambhava is believed to have meditated after flowing on the back of a Tigress. Visit the Ta Dzong and Rinpung Dzong to admire the intricate Buddhist architecture.
Moving over to the capital city of Thimphu, witness the scenic splendor that adorns this city in the form of towering Dzongs, exquisite Bhutanese architecture, and tranquility. Reach the quaint town of Kalimpong on the banks of Teesta River via the border town of Phuentsholing in Bhutan. After spending a day in the lush greenery of Kalimpong head over to Gangtok to experience a fast paced life of a modern Himalayan city.
Visit the picturesque locations of Ganesh Tok and Hanuman Tok to catch a panoramic view of Gangtok surrounded by mountains. You will find similar Tibetan architecture in the form of the Monasteries in Enchey, Rumtek or Ranka Monasteries. Known for its aromatic teas, Darjeeling offers you a plethora of experiences from immersing in the verdant tea gardens to aimlessly walking around Mall Road in search of the perfect dumplings or taking a joyride in the Toy Train to visit the pristine Ghoom Monastery.
Feel inspired, intrigued, grateful and ecstatic with this trip of a lifetime showcasing the best of Himalayas. With customized travel plans and constant support from our travel experts be assured to have a memorable experience traversing across Nepal, Bhutan, Sikkim, and Darjeeling.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.