12 Days Nepal & Tibet Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-3||Kathmandu||Kumari Chowk,Pashupatinath, Boudhnath, Bhaktapur Darbar Square,Patan Drabar Square|
|Day 4-6||Lhasa||Nyetang Giant Buddha, Potala Palace, Sera Monastery, Summer Palace Norbu Linka, Drepung Monastery, Barkhor Square|
|Day 7-8||Lhasa- Yamdor Lake-Gyantse||Drolma Lhakhang, Yamdor Lake|
|Day 8||Gyantse-Shigatse||Kumbum, Pelku Chode|
|Day 9||Shigatse- Xegar||Tashilunpo Monastery|
|Day 10||Xegar- Zhangmu||Labung La, Tong La passes|
|Day 11||Zhangmu-Kathmandu||Back to Kathmandu|
Experience the amazing life in the Himalayas with this 12-day extensive tour covering the best of Nepal and Tibet. Witness the magical Nepal and its strength survive and bounce back to life after the earthquake in 2015. Get lost in the difficult terrains of Tibet to explore its rich history and tumultuous struggles. The weather, the scenic beauty, hospitality of people or simply the majestic Himalayas, this trip could be your answer to contemplating life better and discovering what your heart yearns for.
Explore exquisite Newari architecture at the Patan Darbar Square in Kathmandu or experience spirituality at the Pashupatinath Temple which is the only structure left unscathed by the earthquake. Pashupatinath stands tall in its resilience only to leave every onlooker intrigued. Nepal is home to numerous UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Transcend into the world of intricate Tibetan architecture and reverberating Buddhist chants as you witness Lhasa in its history and its making. The highest city in the world Lhasa is also known as the “Place of Gods”. One look at the splendid Potala Palace that used to be the winter palace of His Holiness Dalai Lama is bound to leave you wonderstruck. Witness the significance of pilgrimage in one’s life when you see the overwhelming crowd of pilgrims at the Barkhor Circuit or the Jokhang Temple. Learn about the importance of Gyantse as a critical trade link between India and Tibet in the past.
Shigatse, the second largest town of Tibet is bound to cast a spell on you with its major attraction of Tashilhunpo Monastery. End your Tibetan voyage with the picturesque Zhangmu, near the Nepal-China border before finally entering Nepal again.
Experience the best of both worlds of Nepal and Tibet with this tour and guidance from our travel experts always on the go.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.