16 Days India & Nepal Wildlife Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1||Delhi||Humayun’s Tomb, Laxmi Narayan Temple, India Gate, Parliament House, Akshardham Temple, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Delhi Haat|
|Day 2-4||Corbett||Jim Corbett National Park|
|Day 5-6||Shuklaphanta||Royal Shuklaphanta Wildlife Reserve|
|Day 7-9||Bardia||Royal Bardia National Park|
|Day 10-12||Chitwan||Chitwan National Park|
|Day 13||Pokhara||Phewa Lake, Sarangkot|
|Day 14-16||Kathmandu||Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath, Kathmandu Darbar Square, Patan Darbar Sqaure, Bhaktapur Darbar Square, Boudhanath|
If wildlife has always enthralled you and you have grown up watching various wildlife documentaries on National Geographic then this trip is a golden opportunity for you to fulfill your dream of romancing the wild. With this 16-day trip taking you through the varied flora and fauna of two neighboring countries of India and Nepal, you get to experience a vacation of a unique kind.
The trip starts with Delhi where you can spend the day wayfaring through various destinations of interest including the historically significant Red Fort, Humayun’s Tomb, Qutub Minar et al and admire the impeccable craftsmanship of these structures. Moving ahead the trip will take you to the famous Jim Corbett National Park where you may catch a glimpse of the elusive and majestic Royal Bengal Tiger apart from the other numerous wild animals inhabiting this place. This is a paradise for bird watching as there are many migratory birds that flock to this region.
Moving over to Shuklaphanta Wildlife Reserve, you will witness the forest cover that used to be one of the most preferred hunting grounds for the Nepalese royals. Shukla refers to grasslands that evidently stretch for miles in this region and is thus home to many animals including crocodiles, monitor lizards etc. The Royal Bardia National Park forms a significant part of the Tiger Conservation Unit along with the Banke National Park. Home to deciduous forests, this reserve is a treat to the eyes with its scenic beauty and as a habitat for numerous animals such as gharials, crocodiles, monitor lizards, one-horned rhinoceros, elephants and the Royal Bengal Tiger etc.
Finally, you will be taken to the famous Chitwan National Park that has been deemed as one of the World Heritage Sites in Nepal. Home to numerous species of wild animals, Chitwan does a fair justice to its name meaning the Heart of the Jungle The voyage comes to an end as you reach Kathmandu via Pokhara.
With this trip, you get a golden opportunity to witness the green and wild side of both the countries and marvel at the beauty that these wild and untamed locales have to offer. With our customized tours and constant support from our travel experts make your dream of a rendezvous with the wild come true.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.