9 Days Nepal Cultural & Nature Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-2||Kathmandu||Pashupatinath Temple, Kumari Bhaal, Boudhanath, Swayambhunath,Bhaktapur Darbar Square, Kathmandu Darbar Square, Patan Darbar Square|
|Day 3||Nagarkote||Sunrise, View of the Himalayan Range|
|Day 4-5||Chitwan||Chitwan National Park|
|Day 6-7||Pokhara||Sarangkot, Phewa Lake, Mahendra Gufa, and Fish Tail’s Peak, Bindhyabasini Temple, world Peace Pagoda|
Let the charisma of this Himalayan Kingdom take you over with this 9-day trip through the best of scenic Nepal.
Explore the streets of Kathmandu to revel in the city that is synonymous to numerous UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Passing through the lanes and by-lanes of Kathmandu you will witness the undying spirit of the inhabitants post-earthquake that managed to bring down many historically significant monuments to rubble. Visit the Pashupatinath that still stands tall in its resilience or listen to the intriguing stories and traditions behind the selection of a living goddess at the Kumari Bahal. Home to intricate Newari architecture and delectable Nepali cuisine, Kathmandu is bound to leave you spellbound.
Your next stop is the picturesque town of Nagarkot which is famous for its scenic splendor and the breathtaking view of the sunrise illuminating the soaring Himalayan range. Experience wilderness at its best in the Chitwan National Park and then rejuvenate yourself at the exquisitely beautiful Pokhara.
Visit the Phewa Lake, a photographer’s paradise where you can capture the reflection of the pristine Annapurna range on the surface of the blue freshwater lake. Visit the Tala Barahi Temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu located in the exact center of this lake. You may also like to visit the World Peace Pagoda also known as Shanti Stupa here in Pokhara.
Nepal has every ingredient to make your vacation a memorable one. From tranquility to spirituality to lesser known heritage and traditions to a platter full of culinary delights, Nepal can never fail to mesmerize you. Follow us on this trip to a wonderful Himalayan kingdom blessed with natural beauty with customized trips to suit your requirements and constant support from our travel experts.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.