15 Days Historical Rajasthan Tour with Pushkar Fair
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-2||Delhi||Red Fort, Humayuns Tomb, Jama Masjid, Qutab Minar, India Gate|
|Day 4||Bikaner||Jain Temples, Rat Temple, Junagarh Fort, Camel Breeding Farm|
|Day 5-6||Jaisalmer||Havelis, Jaisalmer Fort, Camel Ride, Medieval Temples, Sandstone Houses|
|Day 7||Jodhpur||Mehrangarh Fort, Town of Mandore, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan Museum|
|Day 9||Udaipur||Boat Ride on Scenic Lake Pichola, City Palace, Aravalli Hills|
|Day 11||Pushkar||Shrine of Lord brahma|
|Day 12-13||Jaipur||Amber Fort, City Palace, The Palace of Winds, Jantar Mantar|
|Day 14-15||Agra||Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri, Agra Fort, Sikandra Fort, Tonga Ride|
Rajasthan is a well known destination for rich historical monuments, forts and palaces that depict the valor and chivalry of great emperors and fascinating love stories that turned brutal with wars. Every monolith and cenotaph here expresses the story of bravery and every fort and palace exudes the royal manner and majestic stride of glorious past. Here is a well designed 15 days itinerary to take you around on impressive historical Rajasthan tour.
Start your exuberant journey from Delhi, the capital city that has its roots as Indraprastha from the great Indian epic, Mahabharata. The contemporary Delhi showcases the precious jewels of past in the form of significant Qutub Minar, the tallest stone minaret with 5 storeys, chivalrous India gate from 1920s arch and war memorial, Jama Masjid and shopping spot of queens, Chandni Chowk. Get spellbound by the architecture of Humayun’s Tomb and awestruck by the Laxmi Narayan shrine.
Move then to Mandawa to visit the Shekawati region which is beautifully strewn with renowned havelis and paintings. Bikaner offers the most charismatic view of Junagarh fort. Explore the chivalry, rivalry, knights and colors of rich past through this fort, Jaisalmer fort, Patwon Ki Haveli and Gadsisar. Jaisalmer is also famous for the most attractive and spectacular sand dunes existing from ages that is celebrated as Desert festival.
Then travel to Jodhpur to visit the majestic Mehrangarh Fort, located at the heart of the city. The voracious tales of past can be felt through this great fort and the collections it has in its museum. Also visit Jaswant Thada, the tombstone of Ruler Jaswant Singh II. The shrines of Jains at Ranakpur are beautifully decorated around offering an amazing eye-pleasing sight. The City Palace, Saheliyon Ki Bari, shrine of Lord Jagdish, the Lake Pichola and the Chittorgarh fort in Udaipur and Chittorgarh are epitome of Rajput bravery and culture. Get mesmerized by grandeur and artistry present here. Later drive to Pushkar that is famous for its serene sparkling lake and is said to hold only shrine in India of Lord Brahma.
Make your way to the most famous pink city Jaipur. Visit here Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace) that will leave you exhilarated with its intricate architecture. Savour the exquisite Amber Fort, Jal Mahal (Water Palace) and Seesh Mahal. Feel elated at Jantar Mantar, an astronomical observatory built by Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh in 1734. The astounding City Palace will further excite you with its invigorating collections. Finally arrive in Agra to enjoy the beauty of Taj Mahal and Agra fort.
After acquiring immense pleasure from getting face to face with the pride of Rajasthan, pack your bags with vivid fond memories to be treasured forever.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.