- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1||Delhi||Red Fort, Humayuns Tomb, Jama Masjid, Qutab Minar, India Gate|
|Day 3||Nalanda||Nalanda University|
|Day 4||Varanasi||Boat Rides on The Ganges, Ganga Aarti, Spirituality, Sarnath|
|Day 6||Kushinagar||Mayadevi Temple, Ashoka Pillar|
|Day 7||Gonda||Dhamek Stupa|
|Day 8||Agra||Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri, Akbar Mausoleum or Sikandra Fort, Tonga Ride|
Welcome to an 8 days tour to prominent Buddhist pilgrim destinations in East India by the special luxurious train Mahaparnirvan Express that will take you on a spiritual tour with all the facilities to make your journey convenient and worthwhile.
Mahaparnirvan Express is an affordable luxury train dedicated to the pilgrims and devotees to make your devotional journey hassel free from arduous car drive and by taking care of your needs with utmost precision you will be left to utilize time for yourself to transcend into spirituality by discovering the path to enlightenment with the Buddhist circuit special train.
You begin your serene journey from Delhi in a most tranquil manner. Enjoy the peaceful ambience with steaming cup of relaxing tea/coffee followed by sumptuous hot meal before getting into your comfortable bed. Open your eyes in Gaya where Gautama Siddhartha reached the sylvan banks of Falgu River and sat in meditation under a bodhi tree. After three days and three nights of meditation, Siddhartha attained enlightenment. He then spent seven weeks at seven different spots in the vicinity meditating and considering his experience. After seven weeks, he traveled to Sarnath, where he began teaching Buddhism. You can feel the ecstatic pleasure at those seven spots and sit under Bodhi tree for meditaion. Return to your moving delight to revamp yourself after walking through all the important shrines. Indulge in superior experience exchanges while you are comfortably transported to the next destination Nalanda. The Buddha stayed at Nalanda several times and would usually reside in Pavarikas mango grove, and while there he had discussions with Upali-Gahapati and Dighatapassi, with Kevatta, and also several conversations with Asibandhakaputta. Do visit the world famous Nalanda University.
Next find yourself in holy city Varanasi when you wake up from a wallowed sleep. Take a dip in majesctic River Ganga then visit Rishipattana where the spiritual guru Goutham Budha found his first five followers. Then travel in ecstasy to Garakhpur followed by Lumbini, to visit the exotic Buddisht shrines where Gautama Buddha lived between approximately 563 BCE and 483 BCE.
While your personal care and needs are taken care by expert attendants, enjoying the blissful state you reach Agra to explore beautiful Taj Mahal. You then travel to Delhi to return to your hometown after an impressive insightful journey.
While in the state of complete bliss, fly back home safely, to return for more.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.