- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1||Mumbai||Gateway of India, Marine Drive or Queen’s Necklace, Dhobi Ghat, Crawford Market|
|Day 2-4||Aurangabad||Ellora caves, Tadoba, Ajanta Caves|
|Day 5||Nashik||Godavari ghats, Grover Zampa vineyards|
|Day 6||Kolhapur||New Palace Museum, Mahalakshmi temple|
|Day 7-8||Goa||Beaches, Relaxation, Local Markets, Churches|
Continuing the legacy of princely sojourn , we welcome you to an ‘out of world’ experience through our 8 days Maharashtra tour on world’s premium train ‘Deccan Odyssey’ that offers passengers to travel in ultimate comfort of uniquely and luxuriously furnished deluxe cabins along with attentive concierge and lip-smacking cuisines.
Inspired by the royal carriages used by kings and queens of the yore, this top class luxury train is equipped with endless personalized facilities, like air conditioned cabins with king size beds, Wi-Fi connectivity, multi-cuisine restaurant, health spa, well stocked bar, live TV and many more, to make your journey the most pleasant and memorable one. The interiors reflect the vibrant décor of past and traditional drapes add colors of merriment to the astounding elegance on wheel.
Enjoy a traditional welcome with refreshing drinks at Mumbai before boarding your paradise on wheel. Settle down and relax with alluring music in the drifting beauty while attendants fix your luggage in your high class cabin. Open your eyes in Aurangabad after a refreshing sleep on soft cozy bed where you visit the exceptionally fascinating Ellora caves encompassing 34 rock-cut shrines and the most remarkable Kailash Temple. Travel through lush paddy fields and sweeping landscape while savoring sumptuous meal and drinks to reach the next site Ajanta Caves in Jalgaon. Feel the ecstasy of watching architectural marvel of 30 rock-hewn Buddhist caves adorned with seducing sculptures and awesome paintings.
Indulge in rejuvenating spa on board and enjoy the delicacies before reaching the holy city of Nashik. Get familiar with several Hindu rituals performed here on Godavari ghats followed by a Walk through vines laden with varieties of grapes, allow the wine stewards to acquaint your taste buds with their finest creations of wines. Then reach Kolhapur in a complete rich and regal manner with opulent hospitality on moving charisma to visit the 19th century New Palace Museum in the shape of octagon and get enchanted by Town Hall Museum, a somber neo-Gothic building and front porch flanked by towers with steeply pyramidal metal roofs. Return to your cabin to unwind. Next find yourself in the city of tranquil beaches, Goa. Visit UNESCO World Heritage Fontainhas, the Latin Quarters built in Portuguese style architecture and play in silvery sands at serene beaches.
Bid farewell to the epitome of elegant travelling and fly back home safely to cherish pleasant remembrances of truly royal journey forever.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.