14 Days Lamayuru Padum Darcha Trek
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1||Ladakh-Kargil||Nimo, Uleytokpo, Alchi Monastery, Sapsol, Khalsi, Fatu La, Heniskut, Kangral, Namik La|
|Day 2||Kargil-Rangdum||Valleys: Sanku, Panikar( Nun and Kun massif), Parkachik, Rangdum Monastery|
|Day 3-4||Padum||Pensi La, Drung Drang glacier, Karsha Monastery, Bardan Monastery|
|Day 5||Padum-Zangla||Zangla Monastery|
|Day 7||Hanumil-Snertse||Parfi La,|
|Day 8-9||Snertse-Lingshed||Hanuma La, Lingshed Monastery|
|Day 10||Lingshed-Singi La||Murgum La, Gongma and Siumpta Villages|
|Day 11||Singi La-Photoksar||Singi La, Bumiktse La|
|Day 12||Photoksar- Hanupatta||Sisir La|
|Day 13||Hanupatta- Wanla||Phenjil La, temple of Lotsava Rinchen Zangpo|
|Day 14||Wanla- Lamayuru||Shilkong Valley, Prinkti La, Lamayuru Monastery|
If you have always been fascinated by the lives of mountaineers conquering the highest peaks in the Himalayas and wondered about the kind of experience it would be to complete an expedition in difficult terrains, then this trip is the closest answer to your quest for a similar adventure. Not as adverse as climbing a summit but definitely worth an adventurous experience , this trip will take you through the far-fetched locations of Ladakh displaying its ultimate splendor in the form of mountains, high altitude passes, valleys, rivers, and varied cultures.
From Ladakh, you will proceed to the picturesque Kargil through some pristine villages on the way such as Nimo, Uleytokpo, Alchi, Khali etc. Moving further to Rangdum, you may visit the splendid Rangdum Monastery and continue hiking across the beautiful valleys of Sanku, Panikar, and Parkachik.
Furthermore, the beauty of Padum awaits you where you can see the Drung Drang glacier or revel in the splendor of the Karsha and Bardan Monastery. As you reach Zangla you may visit the Zangla Monastery. Traversing through the rocky terrains of Hanumil, you will reach Snertse, Lingshed and finally to Singi La Pass. Crossing the immaculate villages and high altitude passes in this region you will observe the moon-like landscapes and unique beauty that Ladakh has been endowed with. The trip ends in Lamayuru where you also get to visit the Lamayuru Monastery.
This trip has been designed to take you across the most beautiful regions of Ladakh that most of the people do not visit. Passing through difficult terrains you will witness some breathtaking scenery accompanied by an adventure of a lifetime. Chose this trip as your next vacation and join a group of like-minded adventurers whose dream is to explore the offbeat and treacherous locations of the Ladakh that most people only dream about. With constant support from our travel experts and carefully picked destinations, you can enjoy an experience of a lifetime trekking through the best of Ladakh.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.