13 Days Ladakh Cultural Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-3||Leh||Sankar, Spituk, Thiksey, Hemis Monasteries, Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace,Shey, Leh and Stok Palace|
|Day 4||Leh-Basgo-Likir-Alchi-Leh||Basgo Rabtan Lhartsekhar,Likir Monastery, Alchi Monastery|
|Day 5||Nubra Valley||Via Khardungla Pass, Diskit Gompa, Samstanling Gompa, Panamik Hot Spring, Maitreya|
|Day 6||Diskit-Hunder-Panamik-Hunder||Camel Safari, Panamik and Samstaling Monastery, Deskit Monastery|
|Day 7||Hunder- Wacham||Trekking|
|Day 8||Wacham-Thanglesgo||Trekking, Hundar Dok|
|Day 9||Thanglesgo-Lasermo La||Trekking, Lasermo La|
|Day 10||Lasermo La-Morubuk||Trekking|
|Day 11||Morubuk-Phyang-Leh||Trekking, Leh|
Ladakh is a hub of picture perfect natural beauty as well as a treasure trove of culture and heritage. From arid mountains to moon-like landscape to intricate Buddhist architecture, Ladakh can never fail to mesmerize you with its charm. With this trip spanning across 13 days covering the picturesque monasteries, stupas and palaces and pristine terrains to be trekked on you are bound to experience a voyage that is going to be etched in your hearts forever. Starting with the opulent Leh, Stok, and Shey Palace and then observing the exquisite carvings and details of the architecture of Spituk, Thiksey and Hemis Monasteries your trip will further take you to the lesser known interiors of Ladakh that most people fail to explore. On a subsequent day visit the Basgo Castle in Basgo and get captivated by its rustic beauty, learn about the folklore that surrounds the Likir Monastery and its surrounding regions and finally get captivated by the ornate details of the carvings inscribed on the walls of the Alchi Monastery.
Via the Khardung La, you will be introduced to the Valley of Flowers or the Nubra Valley. Visit the spellbinding Maitreya Buddha near the Diskit monastery which is a symbol of peace strategically placed at a direction facing Pakistan. Embark upon a camel safari towards Hunder and explore its virgin beauty. Panamik is also known as the Hot Spring Village of the Nubra Valley; relax in the hot springs here to rejuvenate yourself before you proceed further.
The trekking trail will take you across the untouched locations of Wacham, Thanglesgo, Lasermo La, Morubuk and Phyang while overnight camping at the hamlets of Hunder, Wacham and at the base of Lasermo La. Lasermo La is a pass situated at 5400m that offers a captivating view of the Indus and Shyok Valleys. Return to Leh to explore the local markets and to carry back some vibrant souvenirs for your friends and family.
If Ladakh has always captivated you with its breathtaking architecture as well as the moon like landscape, then it’s high time you consider taking this trip.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.