8 Days Enchanting Honeymoon Tour Himalayas
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1||Delhi-Shimla||Ridge Maidan, Mall Road, Christ Church|
|Day 2||Shimal-Kufri-Shimla||Mahasu Peak, Jakhoo Hill, Chail,|
|Day 3-5||Manali||Rohtang Pass, Vashishth, Manu Temple, Hadimba Temple, Solang Valley, Kullu,Manikaran|
|Day 6||Chandigarh||Pinjore Garden, Rock Garden, Sukhna Lake|
Romance and mountains go hand in hand. The snow covered peaks, the cool breeze, the music of flowing rivers, the hide and seek played by clouds and the sunshine, delectable local cuisine and an experience of a lifetime are all that you need to celebrate a lifelong journey of love and togetherness. Be assured to witness all this and much more with our 8 days long Honeymoon Special Trip to the jewels of Himachal Pradesh.
Shimla, once the summer capital under the British reign has gained a lot of popularity due to booming tourism in the region. Visit the Mall Road and observe the bustling energy of this city or see the colonial charm it still holds in the form of prominent British architecture in places like Viceregal Lodge or Christ Church. Kufri, a small hill station located at a distance of 16 km from Shimla remains snow covered during the winter months and is a center for winter sports activities. Jakhu Hill is the highest peak in Shimla and offers a spellbinding view of the entire city. With its famous trout fish and simplistic wooden architecture, Manali is a city that is surely going to steal your heart. From the busy bazaar of Manali to the quaint hippie trails of Old Manali, it is beauty and tranquility that this place exudes.
Take a dip in the hot springs of Vashishsth or Manikaran or indulge in some paragliding at the Solang Valley. Visit the Rohtang Pass amidst the snow-clad roads and get captivated by its scenic splendor. En route Delhi, halt at the architectural spectacle of Chandigarh built by a French-Swiss architect who turned it into the most organized city of India. Visit the sculptured garden that uses recycled waste to create some beautiful artistic structures at the Rock Garden or fill yourself with the beauty of Sukhna Lake.
With this trip encasing the best of Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh spanning across lakes, rivers and mountains gear up to be spellbound by the most picturesque locations in the country.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.