15 Days Golden Triangle & Nepal Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-3||Delhi||Red Fort, Humayuns Tomb, Jama Masjid, Qutab Minar, India Gate|
|Day 4-5||Kathmandu||Kathmandu Valley, Buddhist Temples, Amazing Architecture, 7 World Hertiage Sites|
|Day 6-7||Chitwan National Park||Desert safari|
|Day 8-9||Jaipur||Amber Fort, City Palace, The Palace of Winds, Jantar Mantar|
|Day 10-11||Ranthambore National Park||Jeep Safaris, Wildlife, Nature, Tiger Sightings, Ranthambore Fort|
|Day 12||Bharatpur National Park||Desert Safari and Bird Sanctuary|
|Day 13-15||Agra||Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri, Sikandra Fort, Tonga Ride|
The wildlife excursion is always adventurous, exciting and overwhelming. Here is a perfect itinerary of 15 days to let you experience fascinating wildlife and historical tour in famous cities of Delhi, Nepal, Rajasthan and Agra. This eventful tour will surely create an unforgettable memory.
Arrive at Delhi and explore its ancient pristine monuments exuding the glory of past. Begin from impressive and gigantic Red Fort, moving on to huge Jama Masjid, explicitly amazing India Gate and beautiful Lotus Temple. Then fly to Kathmandu and visit the famous Pashupatinath temple where holy sadhus (sages) pray on the Bagmati River. Set out on excursion to the beautiful city of Patan, also known as Lalitpur housing substantive architectural ancient masterpieces. Patan's central Durbar Square is goaded with striking temples. It’s also a place for fine Tibetan carpet, so take one home as souvenir of this place. Next visit Swayambhunath, the golden spire of the 5th-century adorned with a colorful fluttering of prayer flags. The fantastic view of Kathmandu Valley from this hill top temple is simply breathtaking.
Then leave for the Chitwan National Park famous for the Rhinos and is a UNESCO world heritage site. You may also catch a glimpse of phenomenal creatures of nature like one-horned rhinoceros, Royal Bengal tiger, leopard, wild boar, crocodile and python. It also holds rich avian life and vast species of colorful and beautiful birds. Do enjoy the Jeep safaris, Elephant safaris and boat safaris which provide excellent opportunities to spot different birds and mammals. Do not miss the invigorating bon fire amid the thrilling stretch of wildlife.
Fly back to Delhi to drive to Jaipur for the explicit view of Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors. Ascend the impressive Amber Fort on Elephant back. Then visit exhilarating Maharaja’s City Palace, the Observatory and Ram Niwas Gardens. Drive past the Hawa Mahal to catch the exotic view of this place then indulge in shopping spree for unique specialities. Proceed next day to Ranthambhore national park to watch abundance of wild lives through thrilling jeep safari and to Bharatpur bird sanctuary, a National Park famous for the nesting of indigenous water- birds as well as migratory water birds.
Finally arrive in Agra to look at the famous white marble Taj Mahal that offers a spectacular view at dawn. It was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial to his queen Mumtaz Mahal. Later visit Agra fort, built principally as a military establishment by Akbar in 1565 using red sandstone.
Content with the wonderful trip, fly back home to return for more.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.