4 Days Classic Golden Tiangle Tour
- Itinerary Overview
- Tour Summary
- MIH advantages
- Book this tour
|Day 1-2||Delhi||Red Fort, Humayuns Tomb, Jama Masjid, Qutab Minar, India Gate|
|Day 3||Agra||Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri, Sikandra Fort, Tonga Ride|
|Day 4||Jaipur||Amber Fort, City Palace, The Palace of Winds, Jantar Mantar|
Here is a short golden triangle tour of 4 days covering the most famous places Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, exclusively for those who want to take a short holiday trip to India. It’s an ideal itinerary for exploring heritage sites, amazing ancient monuments and old traditions.
Begin your sweet tour from Delhi. Set out to visit 72.5 meters tall Qutub Minar depicting an excellent example of Mughal Architecture. It proudly enjoys the World Heritage Site status, Red Fort which was built by Shahjahan, who also built Taj Mahal in Agra. The impressive fort houses a number of museums unraveling the mysteries of past, Humayun’s Tomb which was built by Humayun's widow, Queen Haji Begum in the 16th centuary, is strewn with unique art and intricate designs, Rajghat where the father of the Nation, Mahatama Gandhi is resting in peace, a beautiful garden has been developed around it and last but not the least the stunning Lotus Temple; made of marble in distinctive shape of lotus perched atop the Kalkaji Hill. It was built in 1987 to signify purity and equality of all religions.
On the second day, travel to Agra to visit the white marbel beauty Taj Mahal built by Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. It has the brilliance of Mughal architecture and their amazing sense of creativity. It is a feast to your eyes and senses to watch the unmatched beauty on the night of full moon day. Next visit the 16th century Agra Fort located near the gardens of the Taj Mahal. This symbol of Mughal’s grandeur will leave you awe inspired by the powerful fortress. The magnificent Fatehpur Sikri fort, a build of red sandstone is a perfect blend of Indian, Islamic and Persian architecture; it houses Buland Darwaza, Birbal’s House, Panch Mahal and Jama Masjid. Admire its charismatic ambience before proceeding to Itmad-Ud-Daulah, a 21-meter high tomb that will take you by surprise by its spectacular design.
On the final day of tour, travel to the pink city Jaipur. Exlore the famous Amber Fort, which was the ancient capital of the State. You can also have fun on elephant ride to reach to its top. Further, visit the Hall of Victory or the Sheesh Mahal glittering with mirrors. Then drive to Hawa Mahal, a palace exclusively built high for queens to observe street festivals while staying unseen from the outside world. Its beauty is simply breathtaking. Then proceed to catch most of astounding City Palace, a stunning built with admirable piece of art strewn throughout the premises.
Travel back to your hometown after a short trip with large outcome and loads of fond memories.
We have put in a lot of effort to develop the following competencies, so that we can always provide a delightful experience to our guests.
True India Specialists.No one knows India better than we do
- The Indian subcontinent is our passion and our sole focus.
- We understand the nuances of this region in the greatest possible depth.
- We have travelled the length and breadth of this region and have personally checked the services of numerous hotels and guides.
- This first-hand experience ensures that we hand-pick the very best of them and helps us create a memorable India tour for our guests.
Exclusive insider access
- We posses strong, direct on the ground network across the India subcontinent.
- This helps us provide exclusive insider access to our guests and create exclusive one-off experiences that are unique and often difficult to arrange.
- We create unique experiences like a royal dinner experience with an erstwhile Maharaja family, a stay at a private royal palace, homestays at coffee plantations, health consultation with a very renowned yoga guru, celebrating festivals like Holi, Diwali etc. with a local Indian family in traditional way.
- Such experiences help our guests get the real feel of India.
Fully escorted tours with local guides
- All our tours are fully escorted tours.
- One of the factors that convert a good trip into an outstanding one, is the quality of guides.
- We have put in immense effort to discover the very best local guides in every region.
- These guides know the region like the back of their hand and bring a destination to life with their insights and anecdotes.
- This ensures that our guests get an immersive experience of the destination rather than just visiting it.
Flexibility to change plans at the last moment
- We can proudly say that we have direct on the ground offices in the Indian subcontinent.
- Hence, we very easily accommodate any sudden change in itineraries/travel plans requested by our guests.
- This flexibility helps our guests modify their plans even at the last moment, or even during the tour, should a need arise.
Best value for money. Guaranteed!!
- We have developed preferred partnerships and direct relationships with all the major hotels across the region.
- This ensures that we receive highly discounted rates and exceptional preferred access.
- A part of this discount is passed on to our valued guests.
- We absolutely guarantee that our prices will be the best in the market.
Hassle-free travel and 24x7 support
- We personally take care of all the troublesome issues like logistics, check-ins formalities, documents etc.
- This ensures that our guests are not unduly hassled and they can focus on enjoying their trip with complete peace of mind.
- Also for each of our guests, we assign a travel buddy who is available 24* 7 to sort out any urgent issues, should a need arise.